Aftermarket Suspension Parts for Trucks
One of the great things about trucks and SUVs is how versatile they are. However, the right suspension accessories can make the journey even more exhilarating. Our performance truck suspension parts are a great way to customize a vehicle for when, where, and how you choose to drive it. Aftermarket truck suspension modifications are one of the most popular purchases for DIYers and professionals. We're an authorized distributer of leading performance brands, such as ReadyLift, Rough Country, and Southern Truck - and we love trucks as much as you do.
High-Quality Truck Suspension Upgrades
The suspension and chassis are complex assemblies with a lot of moving parts. That means there are many ways to alter them for performance or style. Some of the most common truck suspension mods include:
- Suspension Lift Kits: These lift the entire truck off the ground, adding clearance for driving over obstacles and offering a more aggressive look.
- Rear Block Kits: Adding a truck block kit will just lift the rear higher, which is ideal for towing and heavy hauling.
- Leveling Kits: These raise the front of the truck to "level" the stance, allowing you to fit larger custom wheels and tires if you don't do much hauling.
- Truck Shocks: A performance shock absorber will better control the spring movement to make driving smoother even over hills and potholes.
- Steering Upgrades: You can help your truck turn better by adding aftermarket control arms, idler arms, or tie rods.
Leonard Accessories has suspension parts for every major pickup truck make and model still on the road. Use the drop-down menus above or on the product pages to see if the truck suspension kit you're eyeing fits what you're driving. You can also call or email our experts for advice on what will help your truck's performance. We're #1 in the Southeast and we have the components you need to build your dream truck.