Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
DOT Approved - Aluminum Rectangular AUX Tank and Toolbox Combination
30, 42, 58, and 62 Gallon Choices - Diesel Installation Kit Included
- Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation
- Legal for Gas , Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation Fuel And Other Liquids
- Commercial Grade Lockable Vent/Prevent Filler Cap.
- Fully Baffled To Reduce Movement Of Contents
Diesel Truck Aluminum Auxiliary Fuel Tank and Toolbox Combination Features:
- Includes Fuel Shotz Kit to easily attach to factory fuel system
- No switches or wires to install
- Automotive style filler cap
- Fully baffled to reduce the movement of tank contents
- 2" npt reinforced bung for superior strength
- Welded hold down brackets
- The tank is pressure tested for leaks and inspected internally by video.
- Tanks are clean and free of debris inside the tank
- 1 year limited warranty
Go Further and Longer - adding one of these diesel auxiliary fuel tanks can gives you from 30 to 62 additional gallons on top of your factory installed tank's capacity. Not to be confused with "Transfer Tanks", these rectangular auxiliary tanks are not designed to be used with external pumps. Please note - The vehicle fitment list on this page is for the installation kit only. It does not ensure the fit of the tank.
No Guesswork - ATI auxiliary tanks increase your driving range and fuel capacity by connecting directly into your factory fuel tank through the factory filler neck. These tanks are designed for use with the included Fuel Shotz diesel install kits. This will keep your factory tank completely full until the auxiliary tank is empty. You will know your auxiliary tank is empty when your factory fuel gauge moves off the full mark. Auxiliary fuel tanks can also be used to supply fuel to the engine of machinery and equipment such as generators. Our auxiliary fuel tanks meet all the necessary DOT requirements.
Hook Up - The FUEL SHOTZ auxiliary fuel tank installation kit that is included is used to connect the auxiliary fuel tank to the factory fuel tank via the factory fill tube. The kit contains everything you need to make the connection from the auxiliary tank with a 3/8" NPT bottom fitting to the factory fill tube. The auxiliary tank keeps the factory tank full. When the auxiliary tank is empty your factory fuel gauge will move off the full mark. These kits are supplied with detailed instructions and take less than an hour to install. There are no wires or switches to install, engineered for rollover protection and only requires attaching the kit supplied 3/8" npt pipe fitting on the bottom of the tank in place of the drain fitting.
But Wait! There's More! - ATI doesn't just build a great tank; the included toolbox is built to the same high standards as their DOT certified tanks. Take a look at these tool box features.
- Fuel Fittings Separated From Storage Area
- HD Aluminum Toolbox Construction
- Lid Opens A Full 90 Degrees For Easy Access
- Lid Suspended By Automotive Style Gas Springs
- 3 Layer Rigid Lid Design For Extreme Use
- Offset Hinged Area To Allow For Lid Clearance
- All Polished Aluminum DP Body Construction
- Toolbox Has its Own Floor To Protect the Tank Top From Damage.
- Polished Industrial Stainless Locking Handles
- Automotive Style Gas Shocks for the Lid
- Full Aluminum Piano Hinge
- Aero-Beveled Lid Design
You Have a Little Work To Do - measuring the area you intend to mount your tank is the only way to correctly choose the right tank for your truck. Use our guide "How to Measure Your Truck Bed for a Transfer or Auxiliary Tank"
If you cannot find a fit for your truck or have any other questions please contact us for help.
What You Need To Know:
- Vehicle Information Pertains To The Fuel Shotz Kit Only.
- Measure Your Truck Bed to Ensure This Tank Will Fit.
- Mounting tabs extend out 1-1/2"
- Add 2-1/2" for cap height
- Order your Auxiliary Diesel Fuel Tank Install Kit here
- Order your Pumps, Meters and Gauges here
- Leonard Truck Accessories is a Direct Distributor of ATI Tank Products
Tank and Toolbox Measurements in Inches
|Part Number||Gallons||A||B||C||D||E||*Bottom Style|
|AUX58CBR*||58||19||58||21||52||6||Notched 3.5" in and down to 51"|
|AUX65CBR*||62||19||60||21||54||6||Slanted in to 54"|
Real truck lovers, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Aluminum Tank Industries - ATI products through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina , South Carolina , Tennessee , Virginia and West Virginia . Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your ATI Auxiliary Fuel Tank and Toolbox Combo.
- 0.00 LBS