The ARIES TrailCrusher Jeep bumper is constructed to outmatch every other bumper in its class. With heavy-duty, welded steel construction, it is a highly functional companion on the trail, featuring a winch and shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. The TrailCrusher bumper is available for the front and rear, and it installs with no drilling required. Everything about the TrailCrusher Jeep bumper is designed to maximize its strength and utility. It is built with 3/16" thick all-steel plates, welded together in a stout, high-strength configuration. It also features 1/4" thick welded shoulder sleeves that add even more strength, particularly to the shackle mounts. Not only does the TrailCrusher bumper provide a 12,500-lb. winch and shackle rating, but it also offers excellent versatility. The winch platform of the bumper features industry-standard mounting holes to accept most types of winches, and the shackle mounts accept any pin up to 7/8" in diameter. ARIES forged steel shackles #2166071 offer a perfect fit and a work load limit to match the 12.5K rating. A number of winch accessories are also available, including a hawse fairlead #2156070 and roller fairlead #2156071. For added winch protection and an aggressive look on the Jeep Wrangler JL or Jeep Gladiator, this bumper is also compatible with the stinger-style angular brush guard #2156050 (not included). The TrailCrusher bumper is fast and easy to install, integrating with the Jeep JL or Gladiator like a stock bumper. It uses pre-existing holes in the vehicle frame to eliminate drilling from the install process, and it mounts with 3/8" steel brackets for added strength. To be ready for whatever the trail has in store, both the front and rear TrailCrusher bumpers come an E-coat and carbide black powder-coated finish, maximizing rust and scratch resistance. Each comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation (see application info to verify fitment with your Jeep).
The ARIES TrailCrusher Jeep bumper is constructed to outmatch every other bumper in its class. It features a one-piece steel construction, a heavy-duty winch and shackle rating, and it installs with no drilling required.
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required
- One-piece construction with 3/16" thick, all-steel plates for maximum strength
- Narrow width and high ground clearance for an improved off-road-style design
- Highly durable carbide black powder coat with rust-resistant E-coat finish
- Accepts angular brush guard #2156050 for added winch protection
- Center round cutouts accept OE bumper lights
- Includes mounting hardware and 3/8" thick brackets for solid installation
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)