Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
BAKFlip FiberMax Hard Folding Tonneau Cover
Dent and Scratch Resistant Top Layer Can Support 300 lbs.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) Panel Top Skin
- New Buckle System Secures Cover in Open Position
- Patented Rail Design with Load-Bearing Flange to Support Heavy Loads
- EPDM Outer Rail Seals for Maximum Water Resistance
- Constructed with a aminated FRP top laver over a sturdy aluminum substructure
- Top Layer Can Support 300 lbs. Evenly Distributed Weight
- With an integrated drainage system that helps keep cargo dry.
- Installs quickly and can be removed in seconds using a clamp-on, no drill installation system.
- FiberMax can be used with accessories that need full access to stake pockets.
- Works with most 5th wheel hitches and Under-The-Rail bedliners and bed extenders.
- Each panel latches automatically and your locking tailgate provides absolute security.
The BakFlip FiberMax hard folding tonneau cover combines both aluminum and fiberglass reinforced polymers in its panel composition. The top layer is FRP, a UV protected Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP), for dent and scratch resistance and the underside of the BakFlip FiberMax is made from rugged aluminum for structural stability. Lightweight aluminum is the perfect material for the underside because it doesn't expand or contract in varying climatic conditions. Unlike vinyl or all fiberglass panels, aluminum ensures that each panel remains rigid and reliable. The Fibermax is the perfect tonneau cover for trucks that are subjected to a lot of hail, snow and daily wear and tear.
Ease of use and strength can go hand in hand. The FiberMax has release latches, on each side, just a few inches from the bed rail and can quickly be opened from the driver or passenger side of the truck. The lightweight panels flip up easily, latch automatically and need no manual adjustment. When opened to expose the entire bed the panels will not block the 3rd stoplight on short bed pickup trucks. Also, when fully opened, the panels have locking rods to hold them in place, rubber bumpers to protect the cab, and acts as a headache rack protecting your rear window and truck occupants from damage by shifting cargo. Closing the panels and locking your tailgate will completely secure your bed's contents. Using your truck's factory installed tailgate lock means never having to worry about extra keys or exposing cover mounted locks to the elements.
Bak Industries makes an FiberMax to fit most all popular pick up truck applications but to be sure you're ordering the right one for your truck measure your truck's bed before ordering. Measuring Your Truck Bed For a Tonneau Cover
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced BAK IndustriesTruck Bed Covers through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your BAKFlip FiberMax Hard Folding Tonneau Cover by Bak Industries.
- 0.00 LBS
- Country of Origin:
- Installation Type:
- Clamp On
- Rack Included:
- Toolbox Included:
- 3 Year Limited