Features and Dimensions:
- Built-In Level and Screwdriver Holders
- Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant, thick .100 in. aluminum.
- These tool boxes are built to last with a reinforced rib design.
- Convenient wide-opening lid makes it easy to grab what you need to get the job done.
- Weather and theft are shut out with stainless steel, one-touch push-button locks and full perimeter seal.
- Fast, easy no-drill installation.
- Your tools and equipment stay organized with the included tray and dividers.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Protect and secure your equipment for the long haul with Buyers Products easy-to-access Single Lid Diamond Tread Aluminum Crossover Truck Box. Mounted across your bed bolted to your truck bed side rails with 'J' hooks so no drilling is necessary. This toolbox is designed to fit full-size pickups with 6.5 ft and 8 ft beds.
Each professional grade box is crafted with thick .100 thick, diamond tread, aluminum and reinforced rib design. Easy to use, left and right, strong, stainless steel, push-button, locks help keep your tools safe and secure. A fully extending, easy opening lid features two powerful gas assisted struts. Those struts are protected with built in guards to protect them from shifting cargo. A removable tray and dividers are included to keep contents organized and in place while driving.
What You Need to Know:
- The measurement across the width of your bed inside the rails is critical.
- These boxes are 7" wider and 8" deeper than the standard crossover toolbox.
- On shorter bed trucks there may be interference with the wheel wells. Measure from bulkhead to wheel well before ordering.
- Space between the box and the bed floor will be reduced.
- Mounting, with an over the rail bedliner is possible but drilling or modifying the bedliner may be necessary.
- If you have a headache rack or plan to buy one check with the rack manufacturer for toolbox mounting options.
- These boxes ship LTL and residential delivery may require an appointment with the shipper.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.