Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Buyers SaltDogg PRO2000 Electric Hopper Spreader with Auger
Fits Dual Rear Wheel Pickup Trucks
- Broadcasts Material up to 30ft
- 12V DC Powered
- Bulk Salt or 50/50 Sand Salt Mix
- In-Cab Controls
Features and Specifications:
- Fits trucks with 6.5 ft beds and a minimum 10,000lbs. GVW
- Dual-wall poly hopper with 2 cubic yard capacity
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent 3/4 horsepower auger and 1/2 horsepower spinner motors
- Works with bulk salt or a 50/50 sand/salt mix
- In-cab controls feature independent auger, spinner speeds, and vibrator control
- 14-in. poly spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft
- The 5-1/4 in. steel variable pitch auger with stainless steel trough to keep material flowing
- Includes a swing-away chute for easy cleaning, storage, and bulk unloading
- Includes vibrator, top screen, fitted tarp, tie downs, and remote auger bearing grease kit
- Forklift slots for loading and unloading
- Made in the USA
The EZ LID seen in the Pictures is Available Here
Buyers Products' SaltDogg PRO2000 Electric Hopper Spreader with Auger is a commercial class spreader. Typical applications include dual rear wheel pickups or a flatbed truck with a minimum 10,000 lbs. GVW weight rating.
The PRO2000 features a patented double-wall poly hopper that won't rust or dent. It's equipped with a full length, 5-3/4 in. steel variable pitch auger with a stainless steel trough. The auger is driven by an independent 3/4 HP, 12V gear motor. A 200 lb vibrator works in conjunction with the stainless steel inverted V to keep your material flowing. The 14 in. polymer spinner casts a 5-30 ft radius using its dedicated 1/2 HP 12V motor. The adjustable chute swings away to make bulk unloading and compensating for different materials easy.
Easy-to-use in-cab controls let you independently manage auger and spinner speeds. A flick of the switch turns the vibrator on or off.
The spreader comes with a two-year warranty.
Great for commercial, residential, and small business parking lots and general property maintenance. (not recommended for highway use)
- 705.00 LBS
- Buyers Products