Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Tray Style Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack 2 or 4 Bike Options
Key-Operated Ratchets Deter Theft
- Choose a Two or Four Bike Carrier
- Optional Cradle Required For Fat Tire Bikes (purchase here)
- Tilts Away For Convenient Rear Vehicle Access
- Folds Out Of the Way When Not In Use
- Tray-style cradles provide three points of contact to keep bikes fully secure
- Ratcheting arms lock down onto the frames and will not loosen during travel
- Key-operated ratchets also deter theft while the vehicle is left unattended
- Padded arms help protect the bike frames from nicks and scratches
- The tray-style design allows for easy loading and unloading of bikes
- Threaded anti-wobble shank prevents bikes from swaying during travel
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Sides fold up when not in use for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
The two bike model will hold up to 90 lbs. and the four-bike model features a weight capacity of 180 lbs.
Two bottom, tray-style cradles, and a ratcheting vertical arm, the bike rack holds each bike frame at three points, keeping it locked in place over hills, bumps. The ratcheting arm also features an integrated lock to keep your bikes even more secure and well protected from theft.
The cradles of the tray-style bike rack are all designed to be fully adjustable to accept a variety of bike types -- everything from adult road bikes to kids' mountain bikes.
The tray-style arms must be replaced for bikes with tires up to 4-7/8" wide. Part number CUR-18091 available here.
An advantage of the tray-style system is that it makes loading and unloading the bikes very easy. To load, simply set the bike tires into the horizontal, tray-style cradles. Then, lower the vertical, ratcheting arm down onto the center crossbar of the frame. With the arm's lockable design, each bike stays fully secure until you're ready to unload.
CURT tray-style bike racks feature a hitch-mounted design for maximum convenience. They quickly and securely mount onto your vehicle whenever needed, using your vehicle's trailer hitch receiver tube. The 2 bike rack features a1.25in x 1.25in shank for installation on Class 1 or Class 2 Hitches. A sleeve is included allowing installation on a Class 3Hitch with a 2in x 2in receiver opening. The 4 Bike Carrier requires a Class 3 Hitch with a 2in x 2in receiver opening. (NOTE: Never install bike rack on a trailer or other towed vehicle).
The shank is also equipped with a threaded hole anti-rattle feature. This keeps the bike rack locked into the receiver tube and helps prevent obnoxious rattling and wobbling during travel.
To give the CURT tray-style bike rack defense against the elements, it is covered in a durable black powder coat finish. This provides excellent rust and scratch resistance.
Keys are included.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep, and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Curt Manufacturing Tray Style Bike Racks.
Real truck lovers, off-roaders, or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero, and buy the best quality, best-reviewed, best-priced Curt Manufacturing Towing and Rack products through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
- 0.00 LBS