Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Rightline Gear Foam Block Kayak Carrier
Works With or Without a Roof Rack
- Works With or Without a Roof Rack
- No Straps Running Through The Interior
- Includes Webbed Front and Rear Straps
- Comes With a Mesh Carrying Bag
- Unique strap design first attaches Foam Blocks to the vehicle
- And additional straps hold the Kayak to the Foam Blocks.
- Foam Blocks stay strapped to the roof while lifting the Kayak
- This double-strap design keeps the blocks and the Kayak secure on the vehicle
- Without a roof rack, the waterproofed straps attach to the door frame weather molding by use of RLG Car Clips
- RLG Car Clips eliminate the need for straps that run all the way through the vehicle preventing water intrusion and loss of headroom.
Rightline Gear Foam Kayak Blocks are not just blocks. They have cutouts for securing the straps and for mounting on the roof rack crossbars. No matter how you mount the blocks the concave side remains upward securing your Kayak.
When using the blocks without a roof rack, fillers are included giving you a solid foam base against your roof.
Foam Blocks fit aero, square, and round roof rack crossbars - or no rack at all. Your kit includes webbing straps (instead of rope) for front and rear vehicle attachment. Along with a mesh carrying bag.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep, and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Rightline Gear Foam Kayak Carrier Blocks.
Real truck lovers, off-roaders, or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero, and buy the best quality, best-reviewed, best-priced Cargo Management products through Leonard Truck Accessories.
- 0.00 LBS
- Rightline Gear