Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Different from a regular fold up Ramp
- Designed specifically for safety
- Replaces original truck tailgate - customized for any model of pickup truck and easy to install
- Just take off old tailgate put on the tailgate ramp and Put original tailgate in storage
- 4 folding panels
- 1000 pound load capacity
- Folds within itself for compact tailgate and ramp combination
- Attaches to truck just like original tailgate .
- We can make the tailgate longer to meet any work regulation specs up to 8ft.
- Long enough that the climb up is safe and easy
- Opens as a standard tailgate allowing normal pickup bed access when the ramp is not used
- Makes it easy to load items that roll or can be pulled, pushed or carried into a pickup
- Each tailgate ramp is custom built to fit your model truck and your needs
- The aluminum ramp is constructed with 1/8 inch 6061 aluminum tubing
- The deck is constructed of 16 gauge diamond deck aluminum plate
- Continuous piano hinges fasten the folding tiers together.
- Have help installing the ramp. Never install the ramp alone for your safety.
- Unhook cables, then lower tailgate to a 45 degree angle
- Lift up on passenger side of tailgate
- Slide the tailgate toward the passenger side.
- Reverse this process to install ramp.
- You will need to unbolt the cables from your tailgate and install them on the ramps lower latch bolt.
- Your ramp is now installed and ready to use.
Aluminum Ramp and Tailgate in One
The loading ramp for your pickup truck that is always with you when you need it! Easy loading of your ATV, lawnmower, golf cart and heavy loads of any type that need to be hauled in your truck. Save your truck tailgate from destruction and don't use it as part of your ramp. Use a Tailgate and ramp designed for loading and unloading.
Each tailgate ramp is custom built to fit your model truck and your needs. Tailgate Ramps are made to order and require a lead time of 4-6 weeks before shipping.
We Need to Know The Make, Year, Series (1500,2500 etc.), Bed Style and Length. Add notes to your at checkout order or call before ordering.
Longer Lengths are available at an estimated $100 per foot - call us at 1-888-590-4769 for a custom order
- 0.00 LBS