Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Truck Bed Liner Locking Tie Downs
Secure Items To That Slippery Bed Liner
- 16 gauge steel for long lasting use.
- Each liner lock will hold in excess of 360 lbs. of direct pull._x000D_
- Use With Most Any Brand Drop In Poly Bedliner
- Will Work On Tailgate Liner Also
Buy economically priced twin two-packs of Liner Locks truck bed liner locking tie-downs from Leonard Accessories will work with almost every major brand of drop in-style poly fabric truck bed liners. This set of four liner locking tie downs will stand up to 360 lbs. of pulling force without cracking or puncturing your pickup truck bed liner.
Simply tighten each tie-down in place with an ordinary screwdriver to secure a sturdy grip on liner ridges to help keep slippery plastic bedliners in place. These locking tie-downs by Liner Locks are made of 16-gauge steel for durability. Pay lower prices on all truck and truck bed accessories.
- SKU: 20296
- 4 tie downs (per set of twin two-packs)
- 16-gauge steel construction
- Tightens with a screwdriver
- Compatible with most poly bed liners
- Withstands up to 360 lbs. of pulling force per tie-down
- Works With Most Any Major Brand Drop-In Poly Bedliner
- When Used Properly Will Not Crack or Punture Bedliner
- Not for use with spray-in bedliners.
- Tighten With A Screwdiver
- Will Withstand Up To 360lbs. of Pulling Force
- Price Is For 2 Packs of 2 for a Total of 4 Liner Locks
Poly bedliners are an effective and inexpensive way to protect you truck bed from the inevitable damage that can occur when hauling virtually anything. While effective bed liners are by nature very slippery. Here's where Liner Locks come in to solve the shifting cargo problem. They grip the ridges on all the popular bedliner brands and can be placed anywhere they are needed in the bed. They work especially well if you have a tonneau cover and can't secure your cargo with stke pocket tie downs. The Liner Locks System works by using a unique cam and lever bar system. Liner Locks fit most plastic bed liners and with a simple quarter turn, it clamps down tight on the liner ridge allowing you to easily secure your cargo with bungee cords or rope (not included).
Our price is for 2 packs of 2 Liner Locks. Experience has shown cargo is best secured using 4 liner locks to prevent forward and rearward motion as well as side to side cargo shifting. Liner Locks are made with 16 gauge steel for long lasting and durable use.
Each liner lock will hold in excess of 360 lbs. of direct pull.
Secures odd shaped and heavy cargo items like:
- Air compressors
- Also secures lightweight cargo items like:
- Lawn Furniture Cushions
- Styrofoam Ice Chests
- Wicker Furniture
Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which brand is better but they all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Liner Locks Bedliner Tie Down Clamps. At Leonard's we strive to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest price. Buy top quality, best reviewed, value priced truck accessories through Leonard Truck Accessories
- 0.00 LBS