Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Buyers Chest Pickup Truck Toolboxes Aluminum and Slanted Bottom
Choose a Slanted Bottom That Works With Your Truck Bed
- Convenient angled base chest is built with durable, corrosion-resistant, .100 in. thick aluminum.
- Heavy duty lid opens easily with gas powered struts and remains open while you retrieve contents.
- Shut out weather and theft with the stainless steel, one-touch push-button locks.
- Tools and equipment stay organized with included tray and dividers.
Part Color A B C D E Wt. Cubic Ft.
1712010 Silver 47 47 19 20 16 52.5 10
1722010 Textured Matte Black 47 47 19 20 16 52.5 10
1712020 Silver 55 54 19 20 16 55 12
1712030 Silver 60 52 19 20 16 60 12.5
- Buyers Pickup Truck Bed Mounted Toolbox
- This convenient angled base chest is built with durable, corrosion-resistant, .100 in. thick aluminum.
- Slanted bottom clears the wheel wells on smaller bed pickups.
- The rear notched hinge mounting allows the lid to open a full 90 degrees when placed against the truck cab.
- The stainless steel, one-touch push-button locks and full perimeter seal resist weather and theft.
- Gas powered struts open the heavy duty lid easily.
- Stay organized with the included tray and dividers.
- Proudly, Made in the USA.
Buyers Products Diamond Tread Aluminum All-Purpose Chest with Angled Base* is designed to fit over the wheel wells of today's shorter bed pickup trucks. Order it with a slant on the front or side of the chest depending on your mounting location. Thanks to the recessed rear hinge the lid can still open a full 90 degrees even when the box is placed against the truck cab.
Additional features are a durable, corrosion-resistant, diamond tread aluminum, stainless steel, one-touch push-button lock. Also included is a removable tray, and dividers to keep contents in place. The heavy duty chest lid opens easily and stays open with the assistance of two gas powered shocks.
- 1712010, 1722010, and 1712020 have the slant on the front of the chest
- 1712030 has slants on the front and side of the chest
If you have fitment questions please contact us
What You Need To Know:
- Bulkhead to wheel well measurements are critical.
- The 19" height should be just below most bed heights but measure carefully if you plan to use your box with a tonneau cover.
- If you plan to remove this box frequently order a length that allows room to grab the side-mounted handles.
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- 0.00 LBS
- Buyers Products
- Diamond Tread
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- Push Button
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Latches:
- All Purpose