Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Camlocker Low Profile Aluminum Crossover Tool Box With Shorter Body For Compact or Stepside Trucks Features:
- Low Profile For Increased Rearward Visibility
- Shorter Body For Compact or Stepside Trucks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CamLock locking mechanism keeps tools locked securely
- Key lockable chrome plated hefty carbon steel T-Handles
- Heavy Duty .063 gauge polished aluminum welded construction
- T-Handles open from either side for easy access
- Full length continuous stainless steel hinges
- Insulated, Weather sealed lids
- Comes with removable, sliding tool tray
- Completely carpeted throughout sides and floor
- Floor carpeting is removable for easy cleaning
- Polished aluminum or top-rated powder coat finish (matte or gloss black)
The tool boxes listed here have a slightly shorter length box fpr stepside, flareside, and compact pickup trucks. Measure across and then inside your bed rails to determine the size box you need.
Camlocker Tool Boxes are carefully constructed with .063 thick HD aluminum and available in polished natural aluminum or powder coated in a modern matte black or classic gloss black finish. Camlocker tool boxes get their claim to fame with the heavy-duty T-Handle twist lock that secures your lid tightly while protecting your tools and valuables. The twist handles are mounted on the face of the toolbox and are easily accessible from either side of the truck.
Open the lid, and you will find fully carpeted sides and floor. For convenience, the carpet is removable for cleaning, and a sliding tool tray is there for the small stuff.
Toolbox Dimensions In Inches
Toolbox A B C D E F G
S60YLP 60 3 14 47.5 20 17 4
S65YLP 65 3 14 52.5 20 17 4
Truck Style Fits Are Suggested Only - Measure Your Bed Before Ordering To Avoid Return Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees.
Use Our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Crossover Toolbox"
- 0.00 LBS
- Lock Style:
- Secure Lock Handles
- Number of Doors:
- Single Lid