Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Camlocker Rail on Low Profile Lid King Size Slim Universal Side Notched Aluminum Crossover Tool Box With These Features:
- Full Perimeter Rail on Low Profile Lid
- Slim Width To Conserve Bed Space
- Deeper Box For Additional Capacity
- Universal Side Notch Perimeter Notch For Short Bed
- Camlock Locking Mechanism Keeps Tools Locked Securely
- Key Lockable Chrome Plated Hefty Carbon Steel T-Handles
- Heavy Duty .063 Gauge Polished Aluminum Welded Construction
- T-Handles Open From Either Side For Easy Access
- Full Length Continuous Stainless Steel Hinges
- Insulated, Weather Sealed Lids
- Comes With Removable, Sliding Tool Tray
- Completely Carpeted Throughout Sides And Floor
- Floor Carpeting Is Removable For Easy Cleaning
- Polished Aluminum Or Top-Rated Powder Coat Finish (Matte Or Gloss Black)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This style toolbox has a full perimeter rail on the lid and the lid is low profile for improved rearward visibility. Use it as an extra tie-down point or strap cargo directly on the lid.
These Camlocker tool boxes are part of the slim line of crossover Camlockers. While these toolboxes are narrower than the Classic Crossover, they are deeper so capacity is not reduced, or reduced very little. Available in 14" widths, the bottom portion is notched in all along the perimeter.
Camlocker Tool Boxes are carefully constructed with .063 thick HD aluminum and available in polished natural aluminum or powder coated in a modern matte black finish. Camlocker tool boxes get their claim to fame with the heavy-duty T-Handle twist lock that secures your lid tightly while protecting your tools and valuables. The twist handles are mounted on the ends of the toolbox (standard profile only) and easily accessible from either side of the truck.
Open the lid, and you will find fully carpeted sides and floor. For convenience, the carpet is removable for cleaning, and a sliding tool tray is there for the small stuff.
Toolbox Dimensions in Inches
Toolbox A B* C D E F G
KSM71AFN 71 3 19 60.5 14 11 4
* Rail adds approximately 4" to overall height.
Truck Style Fits Are Suggested Only - Measure Your Bed Before Ordering To Avoid Return Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees.
Use Our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Crossover Toolbox"
- 0.00 LBS
- Lock Style:
- Secure Lock Handles
- Number of Doors:
- Single Lid