Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Your Camlocker Slim and Deep Aluminum Crossover Tool Box With These Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Slim Width To Conserve Bed Space
- Full Perimeter Rail on the Lid
- Deeper Box For Additional Capacity
- CamLock locking mechanism keeps tools locked securely
- Key lockable chrome plated hefty carbon steel T-Handles
- Heavy Duty .063 gauge polished aluminum welded construction
- T-Handles open from either side for easy access
- Full length continuous stainless steel hinges
- Insulated, Weather sealed lids
- Comes with removable, sliding tool tray
- Completely carpeted throughout sides and floor
- Floor carpeting is removable for easy cleaning
- Polished aluminum or top-rated powder coat finish (matte or gloss black)
These Camlocker tool boxes are part of the slim line of crossover Camlockers. While these toolboxes are narrower than the Classic Crossover, they are deeper so capacity is not reduced, or reduced very little. Available in two widths, choose 18" or 14" widths.
These Camlocker toolboxes have a full perimeter rail on the lid. Use the rail as an additional tie-down spot or strap cargo right to the lid.
Camlocker Tool Boxes are carefully constructed with .063 thick HD aluminum and available in polished natural aluminum or powder coated in a modern matte black finish. Camlocker tool boxes get their claim to fame with the heavy-duty T-Handle twist lock that secures your lid tightly while protecting your tools and valuables. The twist handles are mounted on the ends of the toolbox (standard profile only) and easily accessible from either side of the truck.
Open the lid, and you will find fully carpeted sides and floor. For convenience, the carpet is removable for cleaning, and a sliding tool tray is there for the small stuff.
Toolbox Measurements In Inches
Toolbox A B C D E F G
KS71ARL* 71 6 19 60.5 18 15 4
KSM71ARL* 67 6 19 60.5 14 11 4
*Rail adds approximately 4" to overall height.
Truck Style Fits Are Suggested Only - Measure Your Bed Before Ordering To Avoid Return Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees.
Use Our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Crossover Toolbox"
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
- 0.00 LBS
- Lock Style:
- Secure Lock Handles
- Number of Doors:
- Single Lid
- Crossover Truck Tool Boxes