Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Weight Distribution Hitch With Sway Control and Lubrication
Trunnion Style for 2in Receiver
- Levels Both Trailer and Tow Vehicle
- Active Sway Control
- Zerk Fittings For Easy Lubricating
- All Necessary Hardware Included
Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch With Sway Control By Curt Manufacturing
|SKU Number||Capacity||Tongue Weight||Ball Included||Ball Size||Shank Size|
- Levels tow vehicle and trailer by redistributing a portion of the tongue weight
- Includes sway control kit #17200 to help reduce trailer sway
- Grease zerk fitting provides easy, continuous lubrication
- Grease must be applied to the zerk in order to lubricate
- Equipped with round, forged steel spring bars for reliable strength
- Heavy-duty, fabricated head can be adjusted for precise leveling
- Sway control easily mounts on built-in sway control attachment tabs
- 2" shank can be flipped to provide necessary drop or rise
- 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" WD replacement shank also available
- Hookup brackets and lift handle allow for easy leveraging of spring bars
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes a pre-torqued 2-5/16" trailer ball
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts
- Includes weight distribution hitch, sway control unit and trailer ball
The strength of the round bar WD hitch begins with its heavy-duty, formed steel head. The formed construction allows for a precise design and supplies the durability needed to manage the weight of heavy trailers. Something unique to the weight distribution hitch is its grease zerk fittings, built directly into the head, allowing for easy, continuous lubrication at the spring bar mounting location. The spring bars are installed from the underside of the WD head and are made with forged steel for optimum strength.
Like other CURT weight distribution hitches, the round bar hitch comes with a highly adjustable shank and chain hookup brackets for the perfect amount of tension to level the load. The shank fits any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening, making it compatible with most class 3, class 4 and class 5 trailer hitches. The head is also compatible with our 2-1/2" weight distribution shanks to match the heaviest of class 5 hitches. The hookup brackets and spring bars of the CURT WD hitch use chains and a simple snap-up design for easy setup and adjustment.
These round bar weight distribution hitches offer a towing capacity ranging from 8,000 to 10,000 lbs. GTW and 800 to 1,000 lbs. TW. For the 17062 and 10,000 to 14,000 lbs. GTW and 1,000 to 1,400 lbs. tongue weight. They comeswith installation hardware, a pre-torqued 2-5/16" trailer ball and include Curt's 17200 sway control unit.
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS