Go Rhino SRM500 Flat Roof Rack
No Drill Mounting To Crossbars
- No Drill Mounting On Your Roof Rack's Crossbars
- 4 Channel Cross Bars With Keyhole Access for Hardware
- Pre-drilled Holes For Lights and Tie-Downs
- Made in The USA with a 5 Year Warranty
Features and Specifications
- Mounts Without Drilling To Your Rack's Crossbars
- Universal Flat Roof Racks are 52" wide and available in 3 lengths-55 in, 65 in or 75 in
- Perfect for use with large items like tents, paddleboards, and kayaks
- All SRM Racks have Go Rhino’s exclusive 4-CORE channel Technology that allows you to mount most accessories for quick access
- Front and rear cross members are predrilled for lights to be mounted
- Includes 4 Rhino Clamps to mount the rack to many styles of crossbars
- Modular Aluminum construction allows the rack to ship UPS or FedEx
- Textured black powder-coat with a 5-year warranty
The Go Rhino SRM500 could be the most versatile roof rack ever. To start, Rhino Clamps allow you to install the SRM500 to your existing roof rack's crossbars which means no drilling necessary. Lightweight yet strong aluminum construction means you can carry more without overloading your existing rack. The flat design is perfect for tents, paddleboards, kayaks, or surfboards.
The SRM500 crossbars are designed with full length "open channels". These channels can accept standard hardware, specialized tie-downs, or virtually anything that can slide in the track and be secured. These channels are not just on the top like most T-Slot rails but on all four sides of the crossbars with "keyhole" access so no unassembly is required to use any variety of tie-downs or mounts.
Aside from the crossbar channels, there are pre-drilled holes for mounting lights and additional tie-downs (some pre-threaded) in the forward and rear cross members.
Three lengths to choose from and optional mounting accessories mean you can use the SRM500 on most any vehicle that has a roof rack with crossbars. Go Rhino also offers optional mounting kits for Jeep roll bars and for vehicles with exposed rain gutters.
Included with your SRM500 are exclusive Rhino Clamps. These clamps allow mounting to most any crossbar without U-Bolt obstructions. They are an aerodynamic curved design with padded clamping surfaces to reduce vibration and scratching of crossbars.
- 0.00 LBS
- Go Rhino