Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Everest Fully Hydraulic Snow Plow
Requires Custom Mount Kit
- Fully Hydraulic Lift and Tilt From Cab
- Pump and Plow Can be Rolled Away From Vehicle
- Ships In 2 Boxes
- Perfect for Home or Professional Use
- Blade (W x H): 88in x 22in
- Assembled Plow Weight380 lbs
- Shipping Dims (wdh) Box 1: 46.5in; x 24.25in x 14in Box 2: 37in x 34in x 23in
- Shipping Weight: 425 lbs
- Construction: Steel tube & sheet metal
- Finish: Black industrial powder-coated blade skin and all other components
- Lift System: Hydraulic Angling System: Hydraulic, multiple positions
- Control System: Wired remote control to lift, lower, angle left or right
- Vehicle Mounting System: Custom bolt-on mounting brackets (Sold Separately here)
- Scraper Blade: Powder-coated steel, replaceable
- Included: Snow Deflector, Skid Shoes
The fully hydraulic system allows you to raise, lower, and angle the snowplow blade from inside your vehicle using the wired handheld remote. For extreme durability against the elements and rust, DK2 combines an industrial powder-coated paint finish on the blade with hot-dipped galvanized hardware components to keep your plow looking new for years. The plow itself simply clips to a DK2 custom-fitted (sold separately here) vehicle mounting system.
What You Need To Know:
- Custom Vehicle Mount Required (sold here)
- Some Wiring to the vehicle electrical system required
- Ships partially assembled
- Lightweight, no need to alter stock suspension. (Caution: worn components will be under extra stress)
- The self-leveling foot provides max blade tip clearance when the blade is fully raised.
- Skid shoes assist guiding the blade edge over uneven terrain or from possibly marking more delicate driveways
- Snow Deflector assists in directing snow forward and minimizes windshield spray.
- Blade markers point out blade tips.
- Hydraulic positioning and lift with wired handheld control.
- The blade and the hydraulic pump can get rolled away from the vehicle rather than being left on the truck with the mount.
- Thicker trip springs to ensure tension remains strong and coils tight for optimal performance when encountering obstacles.
- Existing holes in the plow frame make it easy to add bolt-on accessories.
- Bolt-on accessories and upgrades are available.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
Real truck lovers, off-roaders, or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero, and buy the best quality, best-reviewed, best-priced Exterior Truck Accessories and Snow Removal Equipment through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep, and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Everest Fully Hydraulic Snow Plow by DK2
- 0.00 LBS