- Choose a GPI EZ 8 or M150S-MU Pump
- Fuel-Safe Encloses the fill when the lid is closed.
- Automotive-style filler cap
- Fully baffled to reduce the movement of tank contents
- 2in npt reinforced bung for superior strength
- Welded hold down brackets
- The tank is pressure tested for leaks and inspected internally by video.
- Tanks are clean and free of debris inside the tank
- 1 year limited warranty
Fuel Safe - a little extra aluminum in the right places encloses your fill cap, pump, and fittings. The toolbox top is extended and the sides are built up so when you close the lid and lock it no one can access your tools, pump, or your filler cap. Fuel Safe protects against fuel theft and also keeps debris, rain, and snow away from your filler and fittings.
GPI EZ8 Pump Fuel Transfer Pump features a rotary gear design and is made from durable, lightweight corrosion-resistant diecast aluminum. The 12-VDC motor delivers gas station equivalent flow rates (up to 8 GPM) for gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene. The EZ-8 is ideal for on the go fueling for agricultural and automotive applications and is the pump of choice for refueling recreational vehicles. The EZ-8 comes with a manual unleaded nozzle, fuel hose, power cord, and adjustable suction pipe. Motor U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards. 2-year warranty
GPI M-150S-MU series pump dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene with flow rates up to 15 GPM (57 L/min). The M150S-MU features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 12-volt (dc) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. It comes with a manual unleaded nozzle, a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15″ and 40″, a convenient spin collar for easy installation, a lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, a fuel dispensing hose, and a factory-installed, 18-ft. (5.5 m) power cord.
But Wait! There's More! - ATI doesn't just build a great tank; the included toolbox is built to the same high standards as their DOT certified tanks. Take a look at these toolbox features.
- Fuel Fittings Separated From Storage Area
- HD Aluminum Toolbox Construction
- Lid Opens A Full 90 Degrees For Easy Access
- Lid Suspended By Automotive Style Gas Springs
- 3 Layer Rigid Lid Design For Extreme Use
- Offset Hinged Area To Allow For Lid Clearance
- All Polished Aluminum DP Body Construction
- Toolbox Has its Own Floor To Protect the Tank Top From Damage.
- Polished Industrial Stainless Locking Handles
- Automotive-Style Gas Shocks for the Lid
- Full Aluminum Piano Hinge
- Aero-Beveled Lid Design
You Have a Little Work To Do - measuring the area you intend to mount your tank is the only way to correctly choose the right tank for your truck. Use our guide "How to Measure Your Truck Bed for a Transfer or Auxiliary Tank"
If you cannot find a fit for your truck or have any other questions please contact us for help.
What You Need To Know:
Tank and Toolbox Measurements in Inches