Go Rhino LED Light Bar Single Row 20-inch
Fog and Flood Single Row
- Works With Select Go Rhino Bull Bars and Skid plates
- Wiring, Switch, and Relay Included
RC3 and RC4 20-inch LED Light Bar
- 20-inch Wide Single Row LED Light Bar
- 45W Spot and Flood Combo beam Light with OSRAM LED's
- Brightness: 4050 Lumens
- Weather proof rust free aluminum construction with die cast mounting brackets
- Includes Wire harness with switch and relay
- Certificates: CE/ IP69K/ RoHS/ IP67 /EMARK
This 20-inch light bar is the same one that is included with some Go Rhino Bull bars and Skid Plates. On those applications nothing else is needed for installation. For installations other than on those light ready items additional mounting brackets may be required.
- 3.00 LBS
- Go Rhino
Go Rhino warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty extends for 5 years for black finishes, 5 years for chrome finishes, and for the lifetime of the product for polished stainless finished products from the date of purchase for parts ordered after April 2004. Warranty claims must be accompanied with the original invoice and photos of the product. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean regularly and protect finish with regular applications of a nonabrasive polish that is compatible with the product’s finish.
This warranty covers the cost of the product only and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. This warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation. This warranty provides a one-time replacement on workmanship if all of the above conditions are met.
- Limited lifetime on stainless steel products
- 5 year warranty on black powder coat products
- 5 year warranty on chrome products
- This warranty does not cover exposed welds
Finish warranty covers peeling, flaking, or cracking. Washing all finishes regularly with car wash soap and rinsing well with water is the best method for maintaining the finish on your products. You must also protect the finish with nonabrasive automotive wax on a regular basis. The use of any compound which contains abrasives becomes a self-defeating exercise as the compound scratches the finish and opens it to corrosion. The use of harsh chemicals used to remove bugs and tar may also cause the finish to fail and should be avoided.