Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Go Rhino SRM600 Three Sided Tubular Roof Rack
No Drill Mounting To Crossbars
- No Drill Mounting On Your Roof Rack's Crossbars
- 4 Channel Cross Bars With Keyhole Access for Hardware
- Pre-drilled Holes For Lights
- Made in The USA with a 5 Year Warranty
Features and Specifications
- Mounts Without Drilling To Your Rack's Crossbars
- Universal Roof Racks are 52" wide and available in 3 lengths-55 in, 65 in or 75 in
- All SRM Racks have Go Rhino’s exclusive 4-CORE channel Technology that allows you to mount most accessories for quick access
- Front platform is pre-drilled for lights to be mounted
- Includes 4 Rhino Clamps to mount the rack to many styles of crossbars
- Modular Aluminum construction allows the rack to ship UPS or FedEx
- Textured black powder-coat with a 5-year warranty
The SRM600 crossbars are designed with full length "open channels". These channels can accept standard hardware, specialized tie-downs, or virtually anything that can slide in the track and be secured. These channels are not just on the top like most T-Slot rails but on all four sides of the crossbars with "keyhole" access so no unassembly is required to use any variety of tie-downs or mounts.
Aside from the crossbar channels, there are pre-drilled holes for mounting lights and additional tie-downs (some pre-threaded) in the forward crossmember.
Three lengths to choose from and optional mounting accessories mean you can use the SRM600 on most any vehicle that has a roof rack with crossbars. Go Rhino also offers optional mounting kits for Jeep roll bars and for vehicles with exposed rain gutters.
Included with your SRM600 are exclusive Rhino Clamps. These clamps allow mounting to most any crossbar without U-Bolt obstructions. They are an aerodynamic curved design with padded clamping surfaces to reduce vibration and scratching of crossbars.
- 69.00 LBS
Go Rhino warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty extends for 5 years for black finishes, 5 years for chrome finishes, and for the lifetime of the product for polished stainless finished products from the date of purchase for parts ordered after April 2004. Warranty claims must be accompanied with the original invoice and photos of the product. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean regularly and protect finish with regular applications of a nonabrasive polish that is compatible with the product’s finish.
This warranty covers the cost of the product only and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. This warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation. This warranty provides a one-time replacement on workmanship if all of the above conditions are met.
- Limited lifetime on stainless steel products
- 5 year warranty on black powder coat products
- 5 year warranty on chrome products
- This warranty does not cover exposed welds
Finish warranty covers peeling, flaking, or cracking. Washing all finishes regularly with car wash soap and rinsing well with water is the best method for maintaining the finish on your products. You must also protect the finish with nonabrasive automotive wax on a regular basis. The use of any compound which contains abrasives becomes a self-defeating exercise as the compound scratches the finish and opens it to corrosion. The use of harsh chemicals used to remove bugs and tar may also cause the finish to fail and should be avoided.