- The Gull Wing or Dual Lid Crossover Toolbox from Buyers Products.
- Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant, thick .100 in. aluminum.
- These tool boxes are built to last with a reinforced rib design.
- Convenient individual lids makes it easy to grab what you need to get the job done.
- Weather and theft are shut out with stainless steel, one-touch push-button locks and full perimeter seal.
- Fast, easy no-drill installation.
- Your tools and equipment stay organized with the included tray and dividers.
- Attractive black powder coat or brite silver diamond tread finish.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Protect and secure your equipment for the long haul with Buyers Products easy-to-access Lid Diamond Tread Aluminum Crossover Truck Box. Mounted across your bed bolted to your truck bed side rails with 'J' hooks so no drilling is necessary. This toolbox is designed to fit full-size pickup trucks with 6.5 ft and 8 ft beds.
Each professional grade box is crafted with thick .100 thick, diamond tread, aluminum and reinforced rib design. Easy to use, strong, stainless steel, push-button, locks, mounted left and right, help keep your tools safe and secure. Individual dual lids, each easy opening lid features two powerful gas assisted. A removable tray and dividers are included to keep contents organized and in place while driving.
What You Need to Know:
- The measurement across the width of your bed inside the rails is critical.
- Mounting, with an over the rail bedliner is possible but drilling or modifying the bedliner may be necessary.
- These tool boxes are 5" deeper and 8" wider than standard dual lid toolboxes. The available space from the bed floor to the bottom of the box is reduced and on shorter bed trucks interference with the wheel wells is possible. Measure from the bulkhead to the wheel well before ordering in order to avaoid a costly return.
- If you have a headache rack or plan to buy one check with the rack manufacturer for toolbox mounting options.
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- These boxes ship LTL and residential delivery may require an appointment with the shipper.
Use our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Toolbox" to avoid time consuming and costly returns.
Part Color A B C D E F G Cubic Ft. Lids
1720318 Black 69.4 59.7 23 16 25.7 26.9 70.9 19.1 2
1710318 Silver 69.4 59.7 23 16 25.7 26.9 70.9 19.1 2