Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Buyers Steel Dual Door Top-Sider Pickup Truck Tool Boxes
Black or White in 72" 88" and 96" lengths
- Box contents stay safe and secure behind recessed drop doors with watertight continuous hinges and beveled door edges.
- Built for long life with aircraft grade cables and a replaceable gasket sealing system.
- Choose a no-drill mounting option with the included J-hooks and protective side-rail pads.
- Highly durable with a thick 16 Ga body, 14 Ga steel doors, and black or white powder-coated finish.
- Buyers Products Top Side Steel Tool Box
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge steel box w/14 gauge steel doors vailable in black or white powder coat finish
- Two drop-down, recessed doors with continuous hidden hinges keep tools and equipment secure and dry.
- Locking stainless steel t-handles resist corrosion and thieves.
- On a flat surface mount the doors will open a full 90 degrees.
- Aircraft-grade door cables and replaceable gasket sealing system
- Available, optional quick-mount trays (ordered separately at extra cost)
- J-hooks for no-drill mounting and protective side rail pads are included with each tool box.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Buyers Products Steel Topsider Truck Box helps keep your equipment secure and protected from the elements while saving space in the bed of your truck. The recessed drop door with beveled edges and a continuous hinge combines with a 1/2 in. thick gasket system to keep water and grime away from your tools. The die-cast locking compression latch ensures a tight seal and deters theft.
The sturdy 16 gauge steel box is powder coated in whaite or black. Coating applied both inside and out provides superior corrosion resistance and style. Aircraft grade cables keep the door from slamming open and damaging the hinge. The box mounts above your truck bed using the included J-hooks and protective side-rail pad and there is no drilling required.
What You Need To Know:
- Compression latches pull your doors tightly against the bulb seal when locked.
- Consider current or future ladder or headache rack installations when choosing your length.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- Will not work with over-the-rail bedliners without modification to the bedliner.
- May cover stake holes.
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Tool Box Measurements
Part Color A B C D E
1702940 Black 72 13 16 32.75 12.30
1702840 White 72 13 16 32.75 12.30
1702950 Black 88 13 16 40.65 12.30
1702850 White 88 13 16 40.65 12.30
1702960 Black 96 13 16 44.65 12.30
1702860 White 96 13 16 44.65 12.30
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Powder Coat
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- T-handle Latch
- Number of Doors: