Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Highway Products Pickup Pack Pro Truck Bed Organizer
Convert Your Pickup into a Service Body Truck
- Military Grade Aluminum Construction
- Lifetime Warranty
- The Pro Includes a Crossover Gullwing Toolbox
- Made in The USA
Features and Specifications:
- Built with Military Grade Aluminum
- 2 Lowside Toolboxes and a Crossover Gullwing Toolbox
- Tapered Lid For Ease of Access and Visibility
- 2 Fabricated Aluminum Storage Trays
- Stainless Steel Locking T-Handle and Hardware
- Removable Hatch prevents Tailgate Access When Closed and Locked
- Choose a Flat Hatch or Domed for an Additional 4-inch Clearance Underneath
- The Pickup Pack Will Still Leave 8-10 inches of Space Above the Bed
- Made In USA
- Lifetime Product Warranty
The HPI Pickup Pack turns your pickup truck into a service body truck without a service body's expense. Easily removed from one truck and installed on your next truck as long as the bed specifications are the same. This flexibility makes it a perfect choice for fleets.
Fleet Managers - If a truck goes down, you can outfit another one in under an hour.
The option choices here reflects how most Pickup Packs are configured and sold, but you can customize your Pickup Pack even further. Please contact us with any questions 888-590-4769.
What You Need To Know:
- Measure Your Bed Length Before Ordering - These are Custom Built and are NOT Returnable if Ordered Incorrectly
- Someone will contact you to verify fitment and your option choices
- Highway Products can build you almost anything. Please tell us what you need, and we will get a quote for you.
- Pickup Packs are shipped crated and fully assembled
- Contact us for a quote on fleet or multiple orders
- Forklift Required For Unloading
- Please make sure we have a daytime phone number with your order
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
In 1980, over 30 years ago, we first opened our doors at Highway Products, Inc. We soon found out the hard way that no matter what we do or how hard we try, sometimes a part gives up prematurely. And, that even the best engineering fails on occasion and in certain situations. We also found out, to our surprise, we're human! We found out that you, our customers, are very smart and realize everyone makes mistakes. But first, you were most interested in how our products performed. And second, if there was a problem, how are WE going to handle it?
So we decided to take the pressure off our valued customer and put it where it should be, ON US! Thus, we are giving our customer a simple "Lifetime Warranty". No fine print to read, hidden rules or warranty cards to fill out, and no receipts needed for returns or service. So, if this is your first purchase from Highway Products, Inc., please read and believe the following: If we make a mistake, it will be our goal to fix or replace any defective products as fast as possible and Make You Happy!
All of our standard products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in workmanship. One of the reasons we can offer Lifetime Warranties on our standard products is because we've witnessed many years of product abuse and used this information to continually improve these products. As well, we also promise to do our best to give you the same warranty for custom products we make just for you. Highway Products is the largest custom tool box manufacturer on the planet and we build these boxes by the thousands. Our custom products are designed by our top level engineers, so you get the best we can give.
Your warranty will include locking mechanisms, hinges, gas props, weather strip, and most other materials we use. And, we'll give you free tech support on any problem you have. Plus, we'll replace lost keys, free. Naturally we cannot cover things like paint chips, light bulbs, abuse, minor adjustments that you can easily make yourself, and normal wear and tear.
If the product you bought from Highway Products does not meet your expectations, we want to know so we can help you with it and make it better. All our products are a "Work in Progress", meaning, we are continually changing and improving them. Mostly, product improvements come from our customers suggestions!
Custom made products are not easily resellable. Unless we goofed on something, we cannot normally give refunds. To avoid any problems on custom products, we'll create a product drawing for you to look at, make changes if necessary, and get your approval before we start production. We've found this proven method rarely has problems. If you need large quantities, we'll build you the first one (first article) and send it to you, before we start production. This will insure that you get what you expected.