- The Jackrabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover including Explorer rails.
- The simple installation of these rails accommodate the optional Utility Rig Rack, Contractor Rig Rack, or MultiSport Rack system.
- Includes an exclusive, heavy-duty Continuous Tension Spring (CTS).
- The (CTS) allows the cover to open automatically when the latch is turned and retract into a canister at the front of the truck bed.
- Black powder-coated extruded aluminum rails feature T-groove channels to instantly secure the utility or sport rig mounts in any position.
- These rails also guide the cover panels securely into the low profile canister.
- The built-in pull strap engages a latch at 12" intervals on both short and long bed models.
- Install your cover easily with the no-drill, clamp-in design (in most applications).
- The cover itself is aluminum with Pace Edwards' exclusive ArmorTek vinyl bonded on top.
- The unique full length handle and tailgate seal enhance the cover design.
- Your Jackrabbit fits most 5th wheel trailer hitches providing the highest point of the hitch is 2" below the bed rails.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Know your bed size before placing your order. Measuring Your Truck Bed for a Tonneau Cover.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit with Explorer rails retractable hard tonneau covers retract automatically with the turn of a knob, and close easily using a pull strap. The key turns arms that lock into the side rails mounted on the sides of the truck bed. These rails accommodate the optional Utility Rig Rack, Contractor Rig Rack, or MultiSport Rack system. They also work with rails purchased from Thule or Yakima. The JackRabbit can be locked in place at 12 inch intervals along the truck bed. The easy one person operation gives you full access to your truck bed without losing any rearward visibility. Conversely, the popular tri-fold style hard covers only give you 3 choices of openings and the last one blocks a good portion of your rear window. Even a roll up soft cover will reduce full rearward visibility when fully opened. Not so with the Jackrabbit retractable tonneau cover.
Don't need to add racks choose the Jackrabbit without Explorer Rails .
The Jackrabbit retractable tonno cover has a low-profile, aerodynamic design that is 100 percent flush-mounted, barely visible from the side and completely self contained when open in any one of the latching positions. The rails are black powder coated with a textured finish closely matching most factory installed bed caps and ArmorTek over aluminum on the top cover has the textured vinyl look of a soft cover. Featuring a clamp-in design for easy accessibility and most installations require no drilling at all. However, the Jackrabbit can't be installed with an over the rail bedliner because the rails need to attach directly to the bed rails. It will work with under the rail liners but there may be some modifications needed at the bulkhead to clear the canister.
No tonneau cover is 100% waterproof but the Jackrabbit has design features to specifically deal with water. The JackRabbit is designed so that water collected on the top is carried to the canister. Drain tubes located at the base of the canister then take the water outside the truck, to help keep your truck bed dry. Water cannot pass through the one-piece polymer top, however water may intrude into the bed via components that are not part of the JackRabbit such as the tailgate, stake pockets, etc. The notched bottom helps keep water from collecting in areas away from the drain tubes. The Explorer Rails also have drains tubes so water doesn't collect in the grooves.
Towing a big camper or horse trailer? The Jackrabbit works with your 5th wheel hitch providing there's a minimum of 2" of clearance from the bed rail to the highest point on the hitch.
- 0.00 LBS
- Retractable Hard Cover