Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Vantech M1000 2-BAR Ladder Rack System for Camper Shells
Measure Roof For Proper Cross Bar Length - Choose Steel or Aluminum
- Drilling Required
- Measure Roof Before Ordering
- Works on Steel, Aluminum or Fiberglass Roofs
- Maximum 500 lbs Capacity
M1000 For Camper Shells
- Drilling required
- Universal system - Available In Steel or Aluminum
- Measure Across Your Shell For Proper Cross Bar Length Before Ordering
- Bolts onto aluminum or fiberglass body
- All hardware and interior plates included
- Crossbars from 60", 72" or 84" (Steel Only) lengths
- 5.25" total height
- 6" extra-wide mounting bases
- Polyfoam gaskets for a tight seal
- 2 x .75" eyehooks per mounting base for easy tie-down
- Includes 4X Endcaps
- Colors available: Black or white
Universal style bolt-on rack system. You must drill into your roof, truck body, or camper shell to install. Your roof measurement from side to side will determine the length of the crossbar you need. Measure before ordering to avoid paying return shipping and re-stocking fees. The rack system has a 500 lb. capacity. Use your roof or shell's capacity to determine carrying capacity, not the rack's.
M1000 Rack systems do not include accessories. The M2000 rack system includes a ladder guide, stopper, and strap. The M2000 is available here.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best-reviewed, best priced Vantech Ladder Racks through Leonard Truck Accessories.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your M1000 2-BAR System for Camper Shells by Vantech.
- 0.00 LBS
- 2 Bar