Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
P3000 Aluminum Ladder Rack for Standard Pickup Trucks
Drilling Required - Measure Across The Bed For Proper Crossbar Length
- Drilling Required To Mount To Adaptor Plate Uprights Bolt-On
- Upright Mounts adjustable from 21.25" - 28.25"
- (Add 1.5" for cross bars) (Add 5.25" for A20 Adjustable Guide)
- Includes 4X Endcaps, 2X Adjustable Guide (pair)
- 600lb Capacity Evenly Distributed
This ladder rack system is called the Bolt-On Rack because the uprights bolt onto the bases. The Mounting bases require drilling to mount to the pickup bed. For a No-Drill option the P3000 Clamp-On ladder rack Is Available here
Adjusting the height is easy just loosen hardware on mounts - depress the peg on the upright- move leg to one of the adjustment points - lock in the peg re-tighten hardware.
- 0.00 LBS