Enclosed GearDeck Cargo Carrier
- 17 Cubic Feet Volume
- Carry Up To 300 lbs.
- Slides Away For Easy Hatch Access
- Mounts To 2in Receiver
- The Capsule is 48in. L x 25in. W x 27in. H outside; 46 1/2in. L x 24in. W x 25in. H inside cube
- Carries 17 cubic feet and 300 lbs. of cargo
- Overall weight is 80 lbs; two-part system separates weight (55lbs & 25lbs) for easy hitch mounting and removal
- Slides out for rear vehicle door access when stationary
- 6-inch hitch riser for exceptional ground clearance
- Let's Go Aero "TwinTube" dual tube platform provides strength, balance, and stability
- LED lights with license plate bracket mount, plugs into standard four-flat wire connector
- Removable hinged lid allows GearDeck to be used as a Cargo Tray
- Weather-proof construction with an automotive-grade rubber compression strip
- Includes two "Silent Hitch Pins" for quiet and stable connection
- Packlock location provided (lock not included)
- For 2in. receivers with minimum 350 tongue weight rating, Class II or higher
- Assembly required
The GearDeck is an ideal fit for CUV's and SUV's. The slide-out feature clears hatches, tailgates, and Barn-Style RV doors. Complete with integrated LED, running, stop, turn, and tag lights and 17 cubic feet of enclosed storage. Haul luggage or utility equipment including generators.
- Outside - 48in L x 25in W x 27in H
- Inside - 46 1/2"L x 24"W x 25"H
- Capacity - 17 cubic feet
- Cargo Weight - 300 lbs of cargo
- Empty Weight - 80 lbs
- Material - Molded high density polyethylene (capsule) and steel (frame)
- Made in USA
- Frame - TwinTube slideout platform, dual tube with cross wings for strength, balance, and easy telescoping
- Warranty Limited One Year
- Hinged front lid raises up for convenient ground level loading
- Rear lid is affixed to tray and is removable with wrench.
- Installed Clearance 6in Rise From Hitch - 12in from hitch pin hole to cargo tray
- Slide-out Clearance Up to 32in for hatch access while not in transit
I want to check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 80.00 LBS
Let’s Go Aero, Inc. warrants to the original purchase that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the term described, except as qualified below. The warranty is determined from the date of purchase for the term specified. The warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
Warranty Term & Geographic Scope
Limitation of Warranty: REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, OR THE ISSUANCE OF A REFUND OR CREDIT (AS DETERMINED BY LET’S GO AERO), IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. DAMAGE OR INJURY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, TO HIS OR HER VEHICLE, CARGO, OR PROPERTY, AND/OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR PROPERTY IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN.
LET’S GO AERO’S SOLE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REMEDY SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL LET’S GO AERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SALES). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How to Initiate Warranty Service: If a product is believed to be defective or missing parts, the original retail purchaser should contact Let’s Go Aero by phone or email to describe the problem, furnish photos, and for instructions on how to proceed at: 719-630-3800, toll free 877-464-2376, or firstname.lastname@example.org. In event of missing parts, Let's Go Aero will furnish them immediately via UPS/FedEx ground shipment. Missing parts must be reported within 14 days of arrival. An RMA is required for all return shipments to the address specified on the RMA.
What is Not Covered: This warranty does not cover missing parts or problems caused by normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, scratches, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, exhausted zippers or natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, accidents, abuse, inclement weather, animal attack, misuse or improper care, unlawful vehicle operation, or modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by Let’s Go Aero. In addition, this warranty does not cover problems resulting from conditions beyond Let’s Go Aero’s control including, but not limited to, theft, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Let’s Go Aero’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the original retail purchaser.
What Let’s Go Aero will do: Subject to Let’s Go Aero’s inspection of the product, Let’s Go Aero will remedy defects in materials and/or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at Let’s Go Aero’s option, the defective part or product without charge for parts or labor, subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty. Shipping of repaired or replaced item is covered by Let’s Go Aero using ground shipping services and for purchases within the United States and Canada only. Missing parts should be reported immediately within 7 days of receipt of product. Contact us by phone 877-464-2376 or email email@example.com for assistance with replacement needs.