Let's Go Aero
Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Let's Go Aero GearSpace Enclosed Cargo Carrier
Choose Light or Dark Gray
- Includes LED Running, Stop, Turn, and License Plate Lights
- Slides Out For Door or Hatch access
- Carry up to 375lbs.
- Secure and Weatherproof
- Capsule is 68in. L x 33in. W x 40in. H outside; 63in. L x 28in. W x 40in. H inside
- Super-sized 34 cubic feet of enclosed storage space
- 500 lbs gross weight rating; carries 375 lbs of cargo
- Carrier empty weight is 125 lbs
- A two-part system separates weight during hitch mounting and removal
- Slides out for rear trunk access on dual tube platform
- Two black trivalent heavy-duty locks and keys
- LED stop-turn taillights and illuminated license plate bracket connects with standard four-flat connector
- Two Silent Hitch Pins included for quiet and stable hitch connection
- For 2in. receivers with 350 tongue weight rating minimum, Class II or higher
- Capsule Outside 68in L x 33in W x 40in H
- Capsule Inside 63inL x 28in W x 40in H(height is 38-1/2in at lid lip line where lids close together
- Overall Height 51in H from hitch shank to top of capsule
- Rise Clearance 6in rise (from hitch to rack)
- Installed Clearance Up to 11in (from hitch pin hole to capsule)
- Slide Out Clearance Up to 32in (for use when not in transit)
- Capacity 34 cubic feet
- 125.00 LBS
- Let's Go Aero
Let’s Go Aero, Inc. warrants to the original purchase that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the term described, except as qualified below. The warranty is determined from the date of purchase for the term specified. The warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
Warranty Term & Geographic Scope
Limitation of Warranty: REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, OR THE ISSUANCE OF A REFUND OR CREDIT (AS DETERMINED BY LET’S GO AERO), IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. DAMAGE OR INJURY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, TO HIS OR HER VEHICLE, CARGO, OR PROPERTY, AND/OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR PROPERTY IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN.
LET’S GO AERO’S SOLE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REMEDY SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL LET’S GO AERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SALES). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How to Initiate Warranty Service: If a product is believed to be defective or missing parts, the original retail purchaser should contact Let’s Go Aero by phone or email to describe the problem, furnish photos, and for instructions on how to proceed at: 719-630-3800, toll free 877-464-2376, or email@example.com. In event of missing parts, Let's Go Aero will furnish them immediately via UPS/FedEx ground shipment. Missing parts must be reported within 14 days of arrival. An RMA is required for all return shipments to the address specified on the RMA.
What is Not Covered: This warranty does not cover missing parts or problems caused by normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, scratches, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, exhausted zippers or natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, accidents, abuse, inclement weather, animal attack, misuse or improper care, unlawful vehicle operation, or modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by Let’s Go Aero. In addition, this warranty does not cover problems resulting from conditions beyond Let’s Go Aero’s control including, but not limited to, theft, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Let’s Go Aero’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the original retail purchaser.
What Let’s Go Aero will do: Subject to Let’s Go Aero’s inspection of the product, Let’s Go Aero will remedy defects in materials and/or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at Let’s Go Aero’s option, the defective part or product without charge for parts or labor, subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty. Shipping of repaired or replaced item is covered by Let’s Go Aero using ground shipping services and for purchases within the United States and Canada only. Missing parts should be reported immediately within 7 days of receipt of product. Contact us by phone 877-464-2376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with replacement needs.