Let's Go Aero
Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Let's Go Aero Truck Bed Bike Rack Three-Quarter Nelson
Expandable To 6-Bike Capacity With Optional SpinWings
- Carries 2 Bikes Above The Bed Rail
- Keeps Bed Storage Area Clear
- For Trucks Without Cargo Channels (Channel adapter Available)
- Lightweight For Easy Storage
Designed for truck beds without cargo channels. Your bed rails should be able to accept this style clamp:
- Maximum load weight rating is 35 lbs per bicycle and 70 lbs overall capacity
- Rated for improved road use. Off-Road use requires Nelson Tie-Off Kit part LGA-B00833
- Carries two bicycles above the bed
- No-tool Installation, Hex-Key Tool included for Assembly
- Secures to three sides of truck bed with two adjustable side bars (42 inch length) and one adjustable cross bar (75 inch length) and attachments for non-channel based truck beds
- Two additional built-in sockets for two or four bike add-on capacity with Modular SpinWing accessory (sold separately part LGA-B01823)
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Nelson V-Wing rotates 360 degrees for convenient loading and unloading access of bikes
- Bikes may position in-line or perpendicular to cross bed bar when using center socket
- Zero-G 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only
- Includes four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Cushion pads for wheel touch only protection of bicycle frame from rack
- Modular design weighs 75 lbs with removable wing support arms for compact storage
- Maximum load weight rating is 35 lbs per bicycle (70 lbs overall capacity per V-Wing)
- Mounts to truck bed C-Channel systems (including Toyota Deck Rail, Nissan Utili-Track, Jeep Trail Rail) with Accessory Adapter Kit (sold separately, B01908)
- 40.00 LBS
- Let's Go Aero
Let’s Go Aero, Inc. warrants to the original purchase that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the term described, except as qualified below. The warranty is determined from the date of purchase for the term specified. The warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
Warranty Term & Geographic Scope
Limitation of Warranty: REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, OR THE ISSUANCE OF A REFUND OR CREDIT (AS DETERMINED BY LET’S GO AERO), IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. DAMAGE OR INJURY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, TO HIS OR HER VEHICLE, CARGO, OR PROPERTY, AND/OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR PROPERTY IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN.
LET’S GO AERO’S SOLE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REMEDY SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL LET’S GO AERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SALES). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How to Initiate Warranty Service: If a product is believed to be defective or missing parts, the original retail purchaser should contact Let’s Go Aero by phone or email to describe the problem, furnish photos, and for instructions on how to proceed at: 719-630-3800, toll free 877-464-2376, or email@example.com. In event of missing parts, Let's Go Aero will furnish them immediately via UPS/FedEx ground shipment. Missing parts must be reported within 14 days of arrival. An RMA is required for all return shipments to the address specified on the RMA.
What is Not Covered: This warranty does not cover missing parts or problems caused by normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, scratches, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, exhausted zippers or natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, accidents, abuse, inclement weather, animal attack, misuse or improper care, unlawful vehicle operation, or modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by Let’s Go Aero. In addition, this warranty does not cover problems resulting from conditions beyond Let’s Go Aero’s control including, but not limited to, theft, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Let’s Go Aero’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the original retail purchaser.
What Let’s Go Aero will do: Subject to Let’s Go Aero’s inspection of the product, Let’s Go Aero will remedy defects in materials and/or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at Let’s Go Aero’s option, the defective part or product without charge for parts or labor, subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty. Shipping of repaired or replaced item is covered by Let’s Go Aero using ground shipping services and for purchases within the United States and Canada only. Missing parts should be reported immediately within 7 days of receipt of product. Contact us by phone 877-464-2376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with replacement needs.