Free Ground Shipping
Free ground shipping on all orders, Continental US
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
PowerStep Retractable Running Boards - Automatic Truck Steps
Sold In Pairs
MSRP: $1,144.88 - $1,915.94$1,075.00 - $1,799.00(You save $69.88 )
- Automatic, electric-powered running board
- Instantly extends when you open your door
- Hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close
- All-weather performance
Amp Research Powerstep Ships Free To You With These Features:
- Automatic power-deploying running boards with a low-profile integrated led light system, standard.
- Made from high-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components with an anodized and PTFE coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion.
- With precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability and maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance.
- Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs for rock-solid stiffness, rigidity and support with a high-texture powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability.
- 600 lb load capacity (each side).
- Automatic lowering with weatherproof, oem-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness.
- Worry free pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology.
- Covered by a 5-year/60,000 mile warranty proudly designed and built in America.
The automatic retractable full-length running board. In less than 1.3 seconds after opening any door, Powerstep automatically extends down providing a natural 10-12 inch step height. The step itself is wide and flat allowing for good foot placement, and in the lowered position, it extends outward 10-12" allowing occupants to take more of a natural step in or out of the vehicle. A no-slip textured surface allows for usage in all weather conditions. The AMP Research Power Step has been tested in a variety of environments and temperatures from -40F to +200F. Powerstep automatically presents a step assist low enough for children to easily climb in and out of the tallest trucks. When all doors are closed, Powerstep retracts up and under the truck, flush with the rocker panel, keeping step surfaces free of mud, snow and road grime.
POWERSTEP is a powerful solution to convenient vehicle entry and high ground clearance. Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
To meet the quality standards of GM, Ford, Chrysler, Mopar, Toyota and Nissan, AMP Research is ISO 9001:2008 with Design certified.
Covered by 16 patents, the AMP Research PowerStep features weatherproof OEM-quality motors, wiring harness and sealed connectors. The AMP-designed electronic controller employs pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology.
While AMP Powersteps can be installed by an experienced DIY owner they do require wiring into the vehicles electrical system, drilling holes and some adjustments after installation. A typical instruction Guide is available on this page by clicking on the "Product Related Documents" tab above. Vehicle specific instructions will be included with your purchase. Some applications require the board be cut to match cab length. Review the video in the Video Link above for in-depth instructions on trimming the running board.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced AMP Research Automotive Products through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your AMP Research Power Step Hard Wired Retractable Truck Steps.
- 0.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Country of Origin:
- Cab Length