Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Go Rhino RB20 Cab Length Running Boards Black
Powder Coated or Polyurethane Coating - Brackets Included
- Raptor-style running board design
- Durable Textured Black protective bedliner coating for corrosion, impact, and abrasion resistance
- Protects rocker panel and lower door area from flying rocks and mud
- Mounting brackets included
Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards Feature
- A Raptor-style running board design
- Available in Textured Black Powder Coating or Protective Bedliner (polyurethane) Coating
- Enhanced corrosion, impact, and abrasion resistance
- Provides safe, secure stepping area larger than most Nerf Bars
- Additionally they protect the rocker panel and lower door area from flying rocks and mud
- All mounting brackets and hardware is included included
- Vehicle specific Simple, no-drill installation
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Nerf Bars are nice but sometimes you need the solid and wide platform a running board provides. Work boots, high heels or sandals don't always work well with the nerf bar style side step's narrower stepping surface and open spaces between the rocker and nerf bar. With a Go Rhino RB20 running board, you still have the aggressive styling of a black nerf bar with the added features of a wide and flat stepping area with no gaps to catch heels or toes.
A side benefit of a full running board is the added protection of rocker panels and door bottoms from mud, rocks and road debris. Covered in the same material used for spray-in bed liners or textured black powder coating, with either choice, the surface is grippy in all kinds of weather and protected from corrosion and scratching.
If your truck is lifted or raised you can add the optional RB20 Drop Steps for an additional step 4" below the running board surface.
Be a truck hero to your friends and family and make it easy for them to enjoy your truck like you do by installing a set of Go Rhino running board truck side steps.
Proper fit is determined by year, make, model and cab style. We have included a Cab Size Guide in the "Product related Documents Tab" above but please Contact Us before ordering if you have any fitment questions.
What You Need To Know:
- Part Numbers ending in PC are Textured Black Powder Coated
- Part Numbers ending in T are Protective Bedliner Coated
- Running boards are cab length only
- Constucted with 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Textured Black Powder Coat or Protective Polyurethane Bedliner Coating
- Vehicle specific brackets so no drilling required
- Go Rhino has earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification*
- Can be equipped with optional Drop Steps
- Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor of Go Rhino products
Real truck lovers and off-roaders buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards products through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards.
*Go Rhino documents and inspects every part and every process, as a result, they have earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification that is your assurance of consistent quality and commitment to excellence. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of international standards. These standards give state of-the-art specifications for products and services. The ISO was created to provide assurance to consumers that they are being provided great products and services while also making the industry more effective and efficient.
- 0.00 LBS
- Cab Length