Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Legend Series Rear Bumper Replacement
Diamond Plate Bumper
- LED Lights Standard On Most Models
- Custom Built For Your Heavy-Duty Truck
- Fits for 3/4 Ton and Larger Pickups
- Tow Up To 10,000lbs With Optional Bolt-On receiver
- Heavy-Duty Ranch-Style Bumper
- Tested Up To 10,000 lbs With Optional Bolt-On Receiver(most models)
- Up to 1000lbs. Tongue Weight With Optional Bolt-On Receiver (most models)
- Constructed out of 4-inch Schedule-40 Pipe
- Finished With Diamond Plate Steel
- Black Powder-Coated for Protection
The perfect compliment for your Legend Series Front Bumper. The Legend Rear Bumper retains your factory lights, and most models have standard LED lights included. Sleek design without the built-in aside step on some factory bumpers, but the flat diamond-plate top still provides a sure step up.
What You Need To Know:
- Dodge and Ram Bumpers require the appropriate ball to tow 10,000 lbs. or you can purchase a bolt-on 2" RHU001BLB receiver but its capacity is only 5,000 lbs. and 500 lbs., tongue Capacity.
- There is no Legend Rear Bumper for the 2016 Ford Super Duty
- Stated Towing Capacity is if the bumper is used with a ball.
I want to check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 150.00 LBS
Ranch Hand warrants all parts of its manufacture, furnished under this agreement, to be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers the cost of the product.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
normal wear and tear
damage caused by collision
This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during inspection or repair/replacement period, delay, or mileage. Additionally, any and all implied warranties (including the warranty of fitness or merchantability) are limited for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, modification, misuse, mishandling, improper care, and/or neglect. Also, this limited warranty is void in the event of improper installation by anyone other than Ranch Hand. The liability of Ranch Hand under this warranty is limited, at Ranch Hand's option, solely to repair or replacement with equivalent products within a reasonable time.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS CONDITIONED UPON
(a) Ranch Hand being notified by Purchaser within one month after discovery of any defects,
(b) the return of the defective product(s) to Ranch Hand at Purchaser's expense within the limited warranty period, and
(c) Ranch Hand's examination of such product(s) and its satisfaction that such defects were not caused by negligence, misuse, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
The original limited warranty period of any product repaired or replaced by Ranch Hand shall not thereby be extended. During the warranty period, this limited warranty is fully transferable, for so long as the warranty is in place.
Ranch Hand will honor any Ranch Hand merchandise returned in original condition, which has not been installed, and is 30 days or less from date of invoice. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
*Warranty and return policy for products other than Ranch Hand will vary depending on the manufacturer.