Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
- 7 Gauge sheet metal structure
- 1/4-inch steel mounting brackets
- 12 Gauge steel inserts
Sensor, Camera, and Light Accommodations:
- Removable inserts to accommodate camera feature (see warning notes for each application)
- Pre-drilled holes incorporated into inserts
- Center insert slot can accommodate a 32in light bar with non-sensor equipped vehicles or a 26in for sensor-equipped vehicles
- Accommodates factory OEM foglights
- Accepts winches up to 15K using the industry-standard 10in x 4.5in mounting configuration
- Thick (3/5mm) textured matte black powder coat
- Black anodized stainless steel bolts for inserts
- Removable inserts for customization
- Angled designs allow for additional ground clearance
- Provides far more tire clearance
- Lower cutout for increased airflow
The Midnight series is Ranch Hand's lightest replacement bumper without sacrificing strength. Removable plates allow for light bar additions or accommodations for factory-installed camera and sensor use. Smooth but thick black powder coating for protection.
- 160.00 LBS
- Ranch Hand
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- Dodge Ram 2500
- Dodge Ram 3500
- Ford F-150
- Ford F-250
- Ford F-350
- GMC Sierra 1500
- GMC Sierra 2500
- GMC Sierra 3500
- Ram 1500
- Ram 2500
- Toyota Tacoma
- Toyota Tundra
Ranch Hand warrants all parts of its manufacture, furnished under this agreement, to be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers the cost of the product.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
normal wear and tear
damage caused by collision
This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during inspection or repair/replacement period, delay, or mileage. Additionally, any and all implied warranties (including the warranty of fitness or merchantability) are limited for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, modification, misuse, mishandling, improper care, and/or neglect. Also, this limited warranty is void in the event of improper installation by anyone other than Ranch Hand. The liability of Ranch Hand under this warranty is limited, at Ranch Hand's option, solely to repair or replacement with equivalent products within a reasonable time.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS CONDITIONED UPON
(a) Ranch Hand being notified by Purchaser within one month after discovery of any defects,
(b) the return of the defective product(s) to Ranch Hand at Purchaser's expense within the limited warranty period, and
(c) Ranch Hand's examination of such product(s) and its satisfaction that such defects were not caused by negligence, misuse, improper maintenance, accident, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
The original limited warranty period of any product repaired or replaced by Ranch Hand shall not thereby be extended. During the warranty period, this limited warranty is fully transferable, for so long as the warranty is in place.
Ranch Hand will honor any Ranch Hand merchandise returned in original condition, which has not been installed, and is 30 days or less from date of invoice. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
*Warranty and return policy for products other than Ranch Hand will vary depending on the manufacturer.