Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Go Rhino RC3 Skid Plate With LED Light Bar
20-in Bar LED Spot and Flood Beams
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Includes 20-in LED Light Bar Wiring and Switch
- Textured Matte Black
- Top Mounted Step Plate
Features and Specifications
- Galvanized 2-inch steel tube frame
- Aluminum 3/16-inch skid plate for enhanced corrosion protection
- Integrated galvanized steel patented front access step
- Includes GRH-751020 20-inch LED single row light bar
- Light bar includes spot and flood beams
- 45 watt, 4050 lumens, with OSRAMS LED's
- Wiring harnes switch and relay included
- RC3 LR will not interfere with OEM bumper mounted front facing sensors
- Replaceable polymer rub plate for an additional layer of protection from road debris
- Complete with brackets and hardware
- Textured black powder coat finish with a 5-year limited warranty
Product Manual and Instructions*
*Vehicle Specific Instructions Will be included With Your Bull Bar
Go Rhino Skid Plates are made specifically to fit your truck. All mounting hardware is included. There may be instances where fascia trimming or cutting will be required. If your state requires a front license plate drilling may be required for re-location.
- 64.00 LBS
- Go Rhino
Go Rhino warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty extends for 5 years for black finishes, 5 years for chrome finishes, and for the lifetime of the product for polished stainless finished products from the date of purchase for parts ordered after April 2004. Warranty claims must be accompanied with the original invoice and photos of the product. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean regularly and protect finish with regular applications of a nonabrasive polish that is compatible with the product’s finish.
This warranty covers the cost of the product only and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. This warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation. This warranty provides a one-time replacement on workmanship if all of the above conditions are met.
- Limited lifetime on stainless steel products
- 5 year warranty on black powder coat products
- 5 year warranty on chrome products
- This warranty does not cover exposed welds
Finish warranty covers peeling, flaking, or cracking. Washing all finishes regularly with car wash soap and rinsing well with water is the best method for maintaining the finish on your products. You must also protect the finish with nonabrasive automotive wax on a regular basis. The use of any compound which contains abrasives becomes a self-defeating exercise as the compound scratches the finish and opens it to corrosion. The use of harsh chemicals used to remove bugs and tar may also cause the finish to fail and should be avoided.