- Matte Black Jackrabbit Full Metal Retractable Tonneau Cover.
- Includes an exclusive, heavy-duty Continuous Tension Spring (CTS).
- The (CTS) allows the cover to open automatically when the latch is turned and retract into a canister at the front of the truck bed.
- Black powder coated side rails guide the cover panels into the low profile canister.
- The built-in pull strap engages a latch at 12" intervals on both short and long bed models.
- Install your cover easily with the no-drill, clamp-in design (in most applications).
- The cover itself is powder coated aluminum with a silicone hinge and water seal.
- The unique full length handle and tailgate seal enhance the cover design.
- Your Full Metal Jackrabbit fits most 5th wheel trailer hitches providing the highest point of the hitch is 2" below the bed rails.
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Know your bed size before placing your order. Measuring Your Truck Bed for a Tonneau Cover.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit retractable hard tonneau covers retract automatically with the turn of a knob, and close easily using a pull strap. The key turns arms that lock into the side rails mounted on the sides of the truck bed. The JackRabbit can be locked in place at 12 inch intervals along the truck bed. The easy one person operation gives you full access to your truck bed without losing any rearward visibility. Conversely, the popular tri-fold style hard covers only give you 3 choices of openings and the last one blocks a good portion of your rear window. Even a roll up soft cover will reduce full rearward visibility when fully opened. Not so with the Jackrabbit retractable tonneau cover.
The Jackrabbit retractable tonno cover has a low-profile, aerodynamic design that is 100 percent flush-mounted, barely visible from the side and completely self contained when open in any one of the latching positions. All of the features and benefits of the original JackRabbit truck bed covers come together with the added quality of an all-metal cover to create the Full Metal JackRabbits. All operation and installation of these covers is the same, but with the Full Metal JackRabbit tonneau covers, you get the added strength and good looks of all-metal, interlocked, powdercoated aluminum panels. The Jackrabbit uses a clamp-in design for an easy installations and most applications require no drilling at all. Please note, the Jackrabbit cannot be installed with an over the rail bedliner because the rails need to attach directly to the bed rails. It will work with under the rail liners but there may be some modifications needed at the bulkhead to clear the canister.
No tonneau cover is 100% waterproof but the Full Metal Jackrabbit has design features to specifically deal with water. The JackRabbit is constructed so that water collected on the top is carried to the canister. Water cannot pass through the top, however water may intrude into the bed via components that are not part of the JackRabbit such as the tailgate, stake pockets, etc. Drain tubes located at the base of the canister then take the water outside the truck, to help keep your truck bed dry. The notched canister bottom helps keep water from collecting in areas away from the drain tubes.
Towing a big camper or horse trailer? The Jackrabbit works with your 5th wheel hitch providing there's a minimum of 2" of clearance from the bed rail to the highest point on the hitch.
- 0.00 LBS
- Retractable Hard Cover