Tuff Tonno Tonneau Roll Up Bed Cover
- The Tuff Tonno features smooth edges with tarp-tightening rotating rear rail and spring loaded bows.
- The new rotating rear-end rail is engineered for an easier fit and tighter, better looks.
- Special SpringLock bows are simple to install and they won't fall off at any speed.
- Get a clean, smooth look with the world's strongest bed cover tarp attachment peel and seal strip edging system.
- The original Tuff Tonno Bed Cover even set a world speed record at Indy and now holds a place in the Indy Hall of Fame
- The cover tarp is pre-attached to tail rail for a quick open or close.
- Rails easily roll up inside tarp when securing at the cab for bulk handling.
- Our J45 "peel and seal" no-snaps edge is the worlds strongest tarp attachment. This design adds a clean, snapless edge.
- Vehicle specific for a perfect fit. Clamps offer two bow height positions. HIGH for performance, LOW for cold weather climates.
- Tarp can be easily rolled up and secured with strong, convenient hook and loop fastener straps. Keeps tarp secure while driving.
- Smooth, sleek design with no snaps. Perfectly sewn, tight fitting cover with anti-curl corners. Allows for extremely good look on your truck bed in all weather conditions.
- Spring loaded for the fastest on and off cover application. Bows stay in place while driving and the wide, flat design allows for maximum strength.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Extang Tonneau Covers and truck accessories through Leonard Truck Accessories.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Tuff Tonno Tonneau Roll Up Bed Cover by Extang.