Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Single Lid Extra Deep and Extra Wide Crossover Aluminum Pickup Truck Toolbox
71" Long x 27" Wide x 23" Deep Choices in Silver or Black
- Box contents stay safe and secure in this cross-bed box with reinforced rib design and wide opening lid.
- Corrosion-resistant and built to last with thick .100 in. aluminum construction.
- Shut out weather and theft with strong stainless steel, one-touch push-button locks.
- This stylish and rugged truck box suspends from your pickup bed side rails, allowing for fast and easy installation.
- The Single Lid Deep and Wide Crossover Toolbox from Buyers Products.
- Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant, thick .100 in. aluminum.
- These tool boxes are built to last with a reinforced rib design.
- Convenient wide-opening lid makes it easy to grab what you need to get the job done.
- Weather and theft are shut out with stainless steel, one-touch push-button locks and full perimeter seal.
- Fast, easy no-drill installation.
- Your tools and equipment stay organized with the included tray and dividers.
- Attractive black powder coat or brite silver diamond tread finish.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Protect and secure your equipment for the long haul with Buyers Products easy-to-access Single Lid Diamond Tread Aluminum Crossover Truck Box. Mounted across your bed bolted to your truck bed side rails with 'J' hooks so no drilling is necessary. This toolbox is designed to fit full-size pickups with 6.5 ft and 8 ft beds.
Each professional grade box is crafted with thick .100 thick, diamond tread, aluminum and reinforced rib design. Easy to use, left and right, strong, stainless steel, push-button, locks help keep your tools safe and secure. A fully extending, easy opening lid features two powerful gas assisted struts. Those struts are protected with built in guards to protect them from shifting cargo. A removable tray and dividers are included to keep contents organized and in place while driving.
What You Need to Know:
- The measurement across the width of your bed inside the rails is critical.
- These boxes are 7" wider and 8" deeper than the standard crossover toolbox.
- On shorter bed trucks there may be interference with the wheel wells. Measure from bulkhead to wheel well before ordering.
- Space between the box and the bed floor will be reduced.
- Mounting, with an over the rail bedliner is possible but drilling or modifying the bedliner may be necessary.
- If you have a headache rack or plan to buy one check with the rack manufacturer for toolbox mounting options.
- These boxes ship LTL and residential delivery may require an appointment with the shipper.
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
Use our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Toolbox" to avoid time consuming and costly returns.
Part Color A B C D E F G Cu. Ft.
1729318 Black 69.6 59.7 23 16 25.7 26.9 70.9 19.1
1709318 Silver 69.6 59.7 23 16 25.7 26.9 70.9 19.1
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Lock Included:
- Lock Style:
- Push Button
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Latches: