The Stowe Toolbox And Tonneau Cover Cargo Management System Will Ship Free To You With These Features:
- 2-in-1 Toolbox and Tonneau Cover System for Pickup Trucks.
- Tonneau Cover is Easily Removed to Haul Taller Cargo
- Maximum Security Automotive Grade Stainless Steel Push-Button Locks and Certified Latches
- Drainage Holes & Insulation Allow the Toolbox To Be Used as a Cooler.
- Automotive Grade Double Bulb Perimeter Seals For a Weathertight Seal
- Tonneau Cover Can Be Removed Easily For Full Bed Access
- 6 Bar Hinges and Toolbox and Bed Covers
- The Stowe Strong Box has a 400lb. Load Carrying Capacity
- The Strong Box Storage Area is Larger and Deeper Than Most Crossover Toolboxes
- Cover Mounting Rails are Powder Coated
- Tonneau Panels are High-tech aluminum and composite construction
- Polyurea Tonneau Panel Coating Resists Fade From UV Light
- Bolt-On Installation
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Made In The USA
There are toolboxes and tonneau covers, even combinations of both toolboxes and tonneaus, but none offer the security, weather resistance, and storage capacity of the Stowe 2 in 1 Toolbox and Tonneau Cover.
Starting with the Stowe Strong Box toolbox - it's constructed of a tough composite that does not dent with insulative properties that virtually eliminate condensation. In fact, it's insulated so well it can be used as an ice chest or cooler. The Stowe Strong Box is deeper and wider than most crossover tool boxes. Take a look at the Car Wash Demonstration Video in the video links above where a man climbs in the toolbox and gets driven through a carwash! How many toolboxes can fit a full-grown man? With a 400lb. load capacity you can haul a lot of equipment - secure and dry.
The Strong Box has its own stainless steel push button lock that's easily accessible without lifting the tonneau cover. The Stowe Strong Box is a low profile design that is flush with the tonneau cover. Rear visibility isn't compromised and the view from the side of the truck is smooth and clean.
Toolbox/Strong Box Specifications:
- Tool box load capacity: 400 lbs.
- Tool box interior dimensions: 17" wide x 17" tall x 59" long
- Space under box: provides for full use of truck box width and length
- Distance between base of box and truck box floor: 4.5"- 5.0" depending on truck make
- Toolbox width approximately 21" from bulkhead
- Toolbox Dividers Available Here
The tonneau cover portion of the Stowe 2 in 1 Cargo System can be lifted or easily removed entirely. The external, stainless steel, push button lock provides added security and easy opening without having to drop the tailgate.
- Extruded and cast aluminum frame supporting a high strength composite sandwich panel
- Removal time: 15 minutes
- High strength steel six bar linkages
- Automotive grade double bulb full perimeter seal
- Bolt-on installation with rubber isolators to protect the truck's finish
- Weight: 52 lbs.
Avoid costly returns and measure your truck bed before ordering. Use our guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For a Tonneau Cover" to determine the proper length. Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Stowe Cargo Systems Truck Bed Cover and Toolbox Combination through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Toolbox and Tonneau Cover Cargo Management by Stowe Cargo Systems.
- 0.00 LBS