Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
ATI Truck Transfer Tanks - Gas or Diesel Fuel
Multiple Capacities and Shapes - Choose Black or Silver
- Fully Welded Baffles to reduce movement of contents
- Legal for Gasoline, Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation Fuel, and other liquids
- Commercial Grade Lockable Vent/Prevent Filler Cap
- Two-2" NPT Reinforced Bungs for superior strength
Tank and Toolbox Measurements in Inches
|TTR51*||51||24||60||9||*Bottom Tapers to 55"|
|TTR58**||58||13||58||21||**Notched to 51" Bottom|
|TTR43**||43||16.5||58||12||**Notched to 51" Bottom|
|TTR65*||65||13||60||21||*Bottom Tapers to 55"|
Similar Capacity Tanks Have Different Shapes. Review Each Before You Decide.
We're sorry we don't have pictures of the black tanks.
"Custom Colors, Sizes, and Configurations Possible Call For Quote"
Measure Your Bed:
- Construction that is legal for Gas, Diesel, Methanol, Kerosene, Aviation fuel and other liquids.
- ATI has A Special Permit issued by the US Department of Transportation
- A commercial grade lockable vent/prevent filler cap.
- Fully baffled internally to reduce movement of contents and weight shifting.
- Transfer tanks include two-2" npt reinforced bungs for cap and pump mounting and a 3/8" npt drain.
- Hold down brackets welded to the base for secure mounting.
- Pressure and leak detection tested including a video inspection internally for weld penetration.
- Ready to fill with clean, debris free internals.
- 1 year limited warranty
This Aluminum Tank Industries Department of Transportation (DOT) approved fuel transfer tank is designed to help you create auxiliary fuel reserves - either gas or diesel - so you never find yourself without power. Featuring a durable diamond plate aluminum construction coupled with a commercial-grade lockable vent and fully baffled internal compartment to prevent weight shifting and movement, this fuel tank is a top-notch option for anyone who takes their truck into demanding environments.
Aluminum Tank Industries' DOT-approved auxiliary fuel tanks are specifically designed for safe transport of flammable liquids. In this case, they are built for use with either gasoline or diesel. The DOT approval essentially means that they are built to the department's specific standards using the special permits required for a high level of safety. These tanks have been pressure and leak tested and have even been tested with an internal video inspection to ensure total safety. They come with a one-year limited warranty for total peace of mind. This square fuel tank is available in multiple sizes from 38 to 110 gallons for your convenience.
What You Need To Know:
- Add approximately 2.5" to the height dimensions for cap and filler neck
- Shop For Hand Pumps, Meters and Filters Here.
- Mounting tabs extend approximately 1.5" from the base
- Pumps add 8-10" to height dimension
- Leonard Truck Accessories is a Direct Distributor For ATI Products
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Tank Type: