Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Measure Your Intended Installation Area Before Ordering
- Choose Your Tank and Compare The Dimensions In The Picture
- Guide for MEASURING FOR A BED MOUNTED TRANSFER OR AUXILIARY TANK
- Non-Flammable Liquids (not for gasoline)
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Provides Maximum Protection And Durability
- Lockable, Commercial-Grade Vented Cap With Reinforced Collar
- Internal Baffles For Added Extra Strength And Prevent Sloshing
- Drain Plug Allows For Easy Emptying
- Assembled In USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
What You Need To Know:
- Includes transfer tank only (mounting hardware not included); LTL shipping only, no parcel; lockable cap requires padlock (not included)
- This tank is DOT-compliant for transporting Class 3 combustible fuels only, such as diesel.
- Cap adds 2-3/4" to overall tank height. Inspect system at least monthly.
- Shop For Hand Pumps, Meters and Filters Here.
- Mounting tabs extend approximately 1.5" from the base
- Pumps add 8-10" to height dimension
Check for a Leonard Truck Accessories Retail Store Near Me in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 0.00 LBS
- Tank Type: