Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
WeatherGuard Defender Series Aluminum Hi-Sides Slanted With 2 Doors
Chosse Natuaral or Textured Black Aluminum 60" or 90" Length
- Fits full-size pick-up trucks
- Seven Year Warranty
- Provides professional durability with four-piece welded construction putting strength where it is needed most
- Dual gas strut supported lid with protective sleevesIncludes sliding small parts tray
Weather Guard Defender Hi Side Toolbox
- Built for heavy-duty security with a C-channel reinforced welded door.
- Weather Guard professional durability with four-piece welded construction that puts strength where it is needed most.
- Proven classic weather resistance from a full perimeter weather seal using D-shaped ribbed weather stripping.
- Tamper-resistant D-handle Lock with drill resistant keyhole
- The drop-down door is supported with durable steel cables.
- Simple to use Carabiner clips make it easier to lower the door for increased access
- Heavy-duty powder-coated 1/4 in thick steel support legs remove stress from truck bed rails.
- Welded aluminum channels keep the door closing evenly and to make sure it is fully latched
- Black boxes are textured matte black and powder-coated inside and out for maximum protection against oxidation
- Industry Leading Seven Year Warranty
Theft resistance, weather resistance, and price are the three features most potential toolbox buyers are concerned with. Weather Guard has drawn from their experience in high-end professional tool box construction and designed the Defender Series Hi-Side toolboxes. The Defender Series combines features like 'D" bulb automotive-style, full perimeter, weather-stripping, 'C' channel reinforced door, theft-resistant 'D' Handle locks and a drill resistant keyhole at a price competitive with big box store offerings from Home Depot, Lowes and Tractor Supply.
High Side Tool Boxes or Topsiders, as they are sometimes called, are the 'go-to' toolbox for jobs that require maximum bed space and maximum equipment carrying capacity. Boxes with two doors have a center support on the outside only so the inside of the toolbox is open for longer tools like levels. Often sold in pairs, the Hi-Side toolboxes allow your crew to access their tools and equipment without waiting in line at the single tool box. Bed space isn't compromised and choosing the right size box will allow the installation of ladder or headache racks. Electricians, surveyors, contractors, plumbers, and carpenters know WeatherGuard is the preferred brand for professionals. An un-matched Limited 7 Year Warranty means Weather Guard toolboxes are a business investment and not an expense.
What You Need To Know:
- Boxes are slanted in towards the top
- Natural finish is un-coated aluminum
- Black finish is textured matte black powder coating
- Longer boxes may cover stake holes
- Drilling into the bed rail is not necessary but you may need to drill into the bed for the leg supports.
- There is no center divider inside boxes with 2 doors so the full length may be utilized.
- Save your instruction sheet it includes a replacement parts list.
- If you need more than 1 toolbox please contact us
We've included a "Suggested Fitment Guide" tab but strongly suggest you measure your truck bed. If you have fitment questions please contact us
Buy the best quality, best-reviewed, best priced Weather Guard Toolboxes through Leonard Accessories .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Weather Guard Toolboxes.
- 0.00 LBS