Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Aluminum Top Side Hi-Side Boxes Single and Double Door
Choose From 45" to 96" Lengths In Bright Aluminum or Black
- Rain gutter and full weather seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Removable parts bin keeps small items organized
- Tool-less quick release doors adjust from 90 degree to 180 degree with QuickClips, no tools required
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
WeatherGuard Full Size Truck Topside Toolbox
- The all aluminum contruction reduces box weight and protects against corrosion.
- A rain gutter and full perimeter weather seal keep moisture out of box and off of your equipment.
- The included, removable, parts bin keeps small items organized.
- Quick release doors adjust from 90 degree to 180 degree with QuickClips, no tools required.
- The drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Protected inside and outside with ARMOR-TUF clear or black powder coating ensures years of dependability
- Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty so buy with confidence.
Often sold in pairs, the Hi-Side toolboxes allow your crew to access their tools and equipment without waiting in line at the single tool box. Bed space isn't compromised and choosing the right size box will allow the installation of ladder or headache racks. Boxes with two doors have a center support on the outside only so the inside of the toolbox is open for longer tools like levels. High Side Tool Boxes or Topsiders, as they are sometimes called, are the go-to toolbox for jobs that require maximum bed space and maximum equipment carrying capacity.
Electricians, surveyors, contractors, plumbers and carpenters know WeatherGuard is the preferred brand for professionals. An un-matched Limited Lifetime Warranty means Weather Guard toolboxes are a business investment and not an expense.
What You Need To Know:
- Longer boxes may cover stake holes
- Drilling into the bed rail is not necessary but you may need to drill into the bed for the leg supports.
- There is no center divider inside boxes with 2 doors so the full length may be utilized.
- Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor for Weather Guard products.
- Save your instruction sheet it includes a replacement parts list.
- If you need more than 1 toolbox please contact us
We've included a "Suggested Fitment Guide" tab but strongly suggest you measure your truck bed. If you have fitment questions please contact us
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Weather Guard Toolboxes through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina , South Carolina , Tennessee , Virginia and West Virginia . Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Weather Guard Toolboxes.
Hi-Side Boxes deliver greater protection from the elements and vandalism. The drill resistant core protects against break-ins and the gutter design channels rain and snow off of the box to keep contents dry.
- 0.00 LBS
- Powder Coat Finish:
- Limited Lifetime : Contact Customer Care at 800-456-7865
- Weather Resistance: