Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
WeatherGuard Defender Series Low Side Aluminum 72in 58in and 46in lengths
Choose Un-Coated Aluminum or Black Powder Coating
- Fits Full Size Trucks
- Seven Year Warranty
- Provides professional durability with four-piece welded construction putting strength where it is needed most
- Dual gas strut supported lid with protective sleevesIncludes sliding small parts tray
Weather Guard Defender Series Aluminum Low Side Toolbox
- Delivers heavy-duty security with a dual stage rotary latch and a reinforced hook-loop striker
- Built-in professional durability with four-piece welded construction putting strength where it is needed most.
- Classic Weather Resistance from full weather seal with D-shaped ribbed weather stripping
- Push Button Locks are tamper-resistant and drill resistant through the key hole
- Pry resistance comes from a heavy duty C-channel reinforced welded lid and reinforced front body panel.
- The Dual Gas Struts supported lid with Protective Sleeves.
- One-touch push button locks pop the box open easily even when your hands are full of tools.
- Special crimp-free mounting brackets and heavy-duty powder-coated 1/4 in thick steel support Legs are included.
- Welded aluminum channels keep the cover closing evenly ensuring the cover is fully latched
- Black boxes are black powder coated inside and out for maximum protection against oxidation
- Designed for full-size pickup trucks.
- Industry Leading Seven Year Warranty.
Theft resistance, weather resistance and price are the three features most potential tool box buyers are most concerned with. Weather Guard has drawn from their experience in high-end professional tool box construction and designed the Defender Series Lo-Side Aluminum Toolboxes. The Defender Series combines features like 'D" bulb, automotive style, full perimeter, weather-stripping and pry resistant lid. Built with a reinforced front panel and theft resistant push button locks at a price competitive with big box store offerings from Home Depot, Lowes and Tractor Supply.
What You Need To Know:
- Defender Series Tool boxes carry an industry leading 7 year limited warranty
- Bed rails do not require drilling for installation.
- When combining side boxes with a crossover consider where your crossover box's latch is. Front mounted latches may require 5"-7" between side boxes and crossover for access to the handles.
- Black boxes are powder coated inside and out.
- Silver boxes are natural un-coated aluminum
- Contact us for multiple box orders.
- Boxes can be keyed alike by request.
We've included a "Suggested Fitment Guide" tab but strongly suggest you measure your truck bed. Use our Guide "How To Measure Your Bed for a Low Side Tool Box" to avoid time consuming and costly returns.
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Toolbox Measurements in Inches
|Part Number||Color||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Vol Cu.Ft.|
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Weather Guard Toolboxes through Leonard Accessories .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Weather Guard Toolboxes.
- 0.00 LBS