Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Low Side Steel Truck Tool Boxes Gloss White 3 Lengths
Choose 87.25" - 60.25" - 46.75" Long in Gloss White Only
- Fits all Full-Size pickups with 8 ft beds
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails
- Tamper-resistant, retracting EXTREME PROTECTION Lock helps protect against break-ins
- Use separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle boxes
Low Side Tool Boxes Designed For Full-Size Pickup Trucks With 8' Beds
- EXTREME PROTECTION tamper-resistant, retracting, lock helps protect against break-ins.
- Can be used separately or in combination with gull wing or single lid crossover boxes
- The lid opens a full 90 degrees for easy access.
- An automotive-style rotary latch system features smooth, one-touch, opening from either side of the truck bed.
- Full perimeter 'D' bulb weather seal protects against the elements.
- Pre-punched 12 volt access hole (with grommet cover) for electrical up-fits .
- All necessary mounting hardware and support legs are included.
- Includes two keys per tool box (multiple boxes can be keyed alike on request).
- A high impact plastic tray is included for small parts or tools.
- ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat finish, inside and out.
- Industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
Weather Guard Low-Side Innerside Tool Boxes mount over and inside the bedrails of your truck. Their unique design allows you to carry tools and equipment without losing a lot of bed space between the wheel wells. The low profile design improves rearward and blindspot visibility and provides easier access on lifted or taller trucks. Side boxes keep tools and parts at your fingertips and you can combine the side boxes with a crossover tool box for even more capacity. Easy installation utilizes mounting brackets that do not require drilling into the rails. Match these boxes with a low profile single lid or gullwing crossover box for maximum storage and a sleek look
Weather Guard Lo-Side Toolboxes are professional grade and a top choice for carpenters, contractors, plumbers, HVAC Specialists and electricians. Even if you're a "Do It Yourself" homeowner and handyman that wants nothing but the best toolbox your choice should be a Weather Guard Tool Box.
What You Need To Know:
- While designed for full size trucks actual measurements are key to properly fitting boxes.
- When combining side boxes with a crossover consider where your crossover box's latch is. Front mounted latches may require 5"-7" between side boxes and crossover for access to the handles.
- Boxes can be keyed alike on request.
- Contact Us for orders of more than 1 tool box
Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor for Weather Guard products.
We've included a "Suggested Fitment Guide" tab but strongly suggest you measure your truck bed. Use our Guide "How To Measure Your Bed for a Low Side Tool Box" to avoid time consuming and costly returns.
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Toolbox Measurements in Inches
|Part Number||Color||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Vol Cu.Ft.|
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Weather Guard Toolboxes through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina , South Carolina , Tennessee , Virginia and West Virginia . Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Weather Guard Toolboxes.
- 0.00 LBS
- Gloss White
- Powder Coat Finish:
- Limited Lifetime : Contact Customer Care at 800-456-7865
- Weather Resistance: