Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
WeatherGuard Aluminum Crossover Truck Bed Tool Box - Single Lid, Extra Deep
71.5" Long 20.25" Wide 24" High Choose Silver or Gloss Black
- Fits all Full-Size pickups with 8 ft beds
- Tamper-resistant, retracting EXTREME PROTECTION? Lock helps protect against break-ins
- 90 degree cover opening for easy access
- Automotive-style rotary latch features smooth one-touch opening
WeatherGuard Single Lid Crossover Standard Width, Extra Deep Toolboxes for Full Size Pickup Trucks.
- WeatherGuard's EXTREME PROTECTION Tamper-resistant, retracting lock protects your tools and equipment.
- The full width single lid opens 90 degrees for easy access.
- A lower profile design improves rearward visibility.
- Automotive-style rotary latches feature smooth one-touch opening from either side of the toolbox.
- A full perimeter "D" bulb lid seal protects against the elements.
- The toolbox is prepped for 12 volt access for electrical up-fits
- Carpenter Level storage area secures a 48 inch level
- Front mounted "D" rings allow you to attach straps to secure bed cargo
- The hardware included with your toolbox makes installation easy, without drilling.
- ARMOR-TUF Clear Coat finish ensures years of dependability
- Backed up by an industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
Saddle Boxes, or crossover boxes, are the most common toolboxes in use today because of their easy across the bed installation while still leaving access to the full length of the bed. They provide space to store a variety of tools while providing easy access from either side of your pickup truck bed. Weather Guard Saddle Toolboxes are professional grade and a top choice for carpenters, contractors, plumbers, HVAC Specialists and electricians. Even if you're a "Do It Yourself" homeowner and handyman that wants nothing but the best toolbox your choice should be a Weather Guard Saddle Box.
This crossover box is deeper than the standard tool boxes. The dimensions above and below the rail are greater than the standard box.
What You Need To Know:
- This style toolbox is an standard width box but extra deep and will work best on most bed lengths.
- For shorter beds measure the distance from the bulkhead to the front of the wheel well and compare with the 'E' dimension.
- This box will descend deeper into your bed and higher above your bed rails than a standard toolbox.
- There is a grommet on the side of the box that once removed provides access for wiring
- Multiple boxes can be keyed alike on request.
- Contact us for multiple or combination orders
- Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor for Weather Guard products
We've included a "Suggested Fitment Guide" tab but strongly suggest you measure your truck bed. Use our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Toolbox" to avoid time consuming and costly returns.
Toolbox Measurements In Inches
|123-0-01||Clearcoat Silver||71.5||60||24||17.25||19.75||20.25||15.1 cu ft|
|123-5-01||Gloss Black||71.5||60||24||17.25||19.75||20.25||15.1 cu ft|
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Weather Guard Crossover Toolboxes through Leonard Accessories .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Weather Guard Saddle Toolboxes.
- 0.00 LBS
- Approx Cubic Ft:
- Powder Coat Finish:
- Limited Lifetime : Contact Customer Care at 800-456-7865
- Weather Resistance: