Decked Service Body Floor Drawer Storage System Features
- Drawers that can carry up to 200 lbs. and still, roll out easily.
- Fits Service Bodies 48"-51" wide with a bed length of at least 78".
- 2,000 lb. of evenly distributed load capacity on top of the DECKED unit.
- Easy installation with limited drilling or alteration of your truck.
- Made in The USA and backed by a 3-year Limited Warranty
The DECKED System is an ergonomic toolbox which slides out tools, gear, and other items, in heavy-duty drawers at waist height, while still allowing the owner full use of their truck's bed. DECKED is weatherproof, secure, ergonomic, environmentally responsible, and made in the USA.
What You Need To Know:
- For safety reasons, drawers extend 4' no matter what length DECKED System you have.
- DECKED recommends the installation of a bulkhead divider for crash protection.
- Some applications require minor drilling most don't require any drilling at all.
- DECKED systems are 12" high.
- D-Box Mount-In-Drawer Portable Storage Boxes are Available Here
- Drawers do not lock. An optional Lock System is available
- Optional Drawer Dividers are available
- Once assembled the DECKED System can be removed in about 1/2 hour. (Note: Unloaded System Weight is 220 lbs)
- Leonard Truck Accessories is a Direct Distributor of DECKED Products
- DECKED fits a wide range of service body applications varying in bed width from 48"-50" wide ONLY.
- Service bodies use the standard length 75.25" long system. Depending on length of your service body bed you will have available space cabside for storing other items. If you have an 8' or longer service body bed, this DECKED system will fit; however, the system is NOT 8' long. You will have remaining open space at the cabside end of your bed. A cross-over tool box or fuel transfer tank is commonly placed in this space.
- NOTE: All DECKED systems are 12" tall—the same height as a normal service body tailgate. Make sure to secure loads on top of the deck with tie-down straps, implement other modifications or get a taller tailgate.
Construction With Hi-Tech But Green Materials - Built from 100% recycled, high density, polyethylene co-molded to a steel subframe (most of the steel is also recycled). The deck has a true, engineered load rating of 2,000 lbs. Ratings are for evenly distributed weight and if your truck is rated for 1500 lbs. you won't overload your DECKED unit but you may do damage to your truck - if you load to the max. Stainless steel hardware, a galvanized steel frame, and cast aluminum handles are engineered to work hard for years.
Fits Your Professional or Recreational Needs - DECKED Cargo Service Body Storage Systems are perfect for small businesses like painters, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and handyman services.
So Many Details To Make Your Life Easier - The weatherproof drawers will handle 200 lbs. and still, roll out easily. Using your DECKED System for activities other than work? DECKED Drawers can hold ice for "beverages" (remember to purchase the optional drain plugs) and food for the crew. At the tailgate end there's a built stainless steel edge guide that doubles as ruler and bit guide. And for emergencies - right above the DECKED Logo - there's a bottle opener.