Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Class 5 Hitch Receivers With 2in Receiver Tube
Capacity From 12,000 lbs. to 17,000 lbs.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no welding required.
- A variety of models to choose from to fit your vehicle.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation With No Welding Required.
- A Variety Of Models To Choose From To Fit Your Vehicle.
- Corrosion-Resistant Black Powder-Coated Finish.
- Handle Loads Up To 17,000 Lb Depending On Model.
Heavy duty Class 5 Hitch Receivers with 2 Inch Receiver Tubes from Buyers Products will handle loads from 12,000 lb. to 17,000 lb., depending on your vehicle make and model. They all feature a corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish for long life.
The hitch receivers come in a variety of sizes for easy installation on Dodge/RAM, Ford and GM vehicles, including cutaway service bodies. Most models come with installation hardware (see specifications).
Hitch receivers accept 2 in. hitches and accessories and come complete with a 5/8 in. hitch pin with cotter.
- 0.00 LBS
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Powder Coat
- Carbon Steel