Best Price Guarantee
We promise you will get the best price
We know our products
Store Locations in NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV
Always the correct part
Electric Tariler Jack 12 Volt
Easy Plug-In Installation
- Durable, weather-resistant finish, switches and foot.
- Provides the easy convenience of an electric jack.
- Ideal for RVs, it lifts a tongue weight of 3,500 lb.
- Convenient built-in leveling gauge and LED night light.
- Provides The Easy Convenience Of An Electric Jack.
- Ideal For Rvs, It Lifts A Tongue Weight Of 3,500 Lb.
- Convenient Built-In Leveling Gauge And LED Night Light.
- Will Rise To A Total Height Of 24 In. (18 In. Electric, 6 In. Drop Foot).
- Durable, Weather-Resistant Finish, Switches And Foot.
- Can Switch To Manual Crank Function If Needed.
The 12 Volt Electric Jack from Buyers Products gives you the convenience of electric operation to raise, lower and level your parked RV or trailer. It has a 48 in. pre-wired trailer connector power supply for quick, plug-in operation.
Mounted into an A-frame coupler, the jack can power 3,500 lb of tongue weight up to 18 in., with another 6 in. available by releasing a manual drop leg extension.
The jack features a built-in leveling gauge and an LED night light. Its oversized zinc-plated foot prevents divots. A corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish and weather-sealed switches protect the jack from the elements.
Should you need it, a manual crank can be used in place of electrical operation.
- 0.00 LBS
- Country of Origin:
- Powder Coat
- Carbon Steel