- Minimum 3/4-inch between receiver and bumper necessary for installation
- Splicing Into Truck's Wiring Is Required
- Two powerful 55 watt high output halogen lamps
- Activates automatically when vehicle is in reverse
- Produces 130,000 candlepower of light
- Toggle switch on unit allows manual operation
- Mounts on receiver of most class 1 thru 4 trailer hitches
- Fixed mount model allows full use of hitch for towing
- Sturdy high impact case
- Easy to install and compact in size
- Product is 15.5" across - 4.5" High - 4" at Widest Point
- No drilling required
Back Up light System by White Knight.
- This unit is designed to be used with the typical 2" receiver type trailer hitches under the bumper. This unit bolts to the hitch receiver tube with a u-bolt and is open thru the center of the light unit to allow the use of a 2" hitch insert for towing.
- The White Night emblem in the center of the unit may be removed to allow the hitch insert to be inserted into the hitch receiver tube. When not using a hitch insert the emblem can be snapped into place to cover the opening.
- This unit requires 3/4" of clearance between the top of the hitch receiver tube and the bottom of the bumper for installation.
- There are some hitch inserts that are too short and will not reach the hitch pin hole once the White Night unit is installed. The bottom photo shows a typical 2" insert and the length required for installation
Some of the "factory installed" hitches will require the use of an installation kit to relocate the trailer wiring plug. Please refer to product dimensions to see if your plug will be obstructed. We have adapters for some trucks.
Add Options To This Order and Save:
- There is a 3 position switch at the back of the White Night Assembly. If your White Night does not light but it's installed correctly check the switch positions. Centered is off, call it position 2. The other two positions are, lights on when in reverse key on, call it position 1, and lights on when not in reverse, call it position 3. On a hard wire installation the lights will be activated if the vehicle is off in position 3. NOTE: some factory 7 pin installations may require the key to be turned to the ON position or in ACCESSORY mode in order to activate the lights when not in reverse.
- On factory installed trailer wiring check to make sure your fuse is installed.
- For hard-wire installations the White Night will not work unless the red wire is connected to a 12V source. Choose an "ignition on" source and you must turn the key to "ON" or have the vehicle running for operation. Make a direct battery connection if you want to be able to operate your White Night without the ignition being turned on.