Tank and Toolbox Measurements in Inches
Similar Capacity Tanks Have Different Shapes. Review Each Before You Decide.
We're sorry we don't have pictures of the black tanks.
"Custom Colors, Sizes, and Configurations Possible Call For Quote"
Measure Your Bed: MEASURING FOR A BED MOUNTED TRANSFER OR AUXILIARY TANK
- Fuel-Safe Encloses the fill when the lid is closed.
- Automotive-style filler cap
- Fully baffled to reduce the movement of tank contents
- 2in npt reinforced bung for superior strength
- Welded hold down brackets
- The tank is pressure tested for leaks and inspected internally by video.
- Tanks are clean and free of debris inside the tank
- 1 year limited warranty
Fuel Safe - a little extra aluminum in the right places encloses your fill cap, pump, and fittings. The toolbox top is extended and the sides are built up so when you close the lid and lock it no one can access your tools, pump, or your filler cap. Fuel Safe protects against fuel theft and also keeps debris, rain, and snow away from your filler and fittings.
But Wait! There's More! - ATI doesn't just build a great tank; the included toolbox is built to the same high standards as their DOT certified tanks. Take a look at these toolbox features.
- Fuel Fittings Separated From Storage Area
- HD Aluminum Toolbox Construction
- Lid Opens A Full 90 Degrees For Easy Access
- Lid Suspended By Automotive Style Gas Springs
- 3 Layer Rigid Lid Design For Extreme Use
- Offset Hinged Area To Allow For Lid Clearance
- All Polished Aluminum DP Body Construction
- Toolbox Has its Own Floor To Protect the Tank Top From Damage.
- Polished Industrial Stainless Locking Handles
- Automotive-Style Gas Shocks for the Lid
- Full Aluminum Piano Hinge
- Aero-Beveled Lid Design
You Have a Little Work To Do - measuring the area you intend to mount your tank is the only way to correctly choose the right tank for your truck. Use our guide "How to Measure Your Truck Bed for a Transfer or Auxiliary Tank"
If you cannot find a fit for your truck or have any other questions please contact us for help.
What You Need To Know: